coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
first of all

second,,,

A++++ for effort boys...

for the bad loser in me

first try was a shepard????touch and go
second try was off a eel player kicking the ball off a play the ball...penalty dogs not scrum feed eels
third,,eels get a scrum off a clear hand in the ball early in the second half which leads to a try..
fourth,,if that hand on the ball on my third statement was a correct call,,,sonnys try should have been awarded due to lack of ball control...
scores even and eels would not have scored the last try...

for the aww well we lost in me...

could have been a try to the eels late in the first half..for once the third ref was in our favour,,was touch and go and these have gone against us in the past,,,
second was we played great catch up footy,,not great winning footy..
third,,with all the big screen calls that went against us,,morrin keep yor teeth in you mouth no matter what tahu did..
fourth,,,for all the players we had out,,i still have so much confidance in our boys,,if we can play a game like that against a so called heavy weight of the comp with the likes of mason,omeley,utai,patten and so on out of our team,
the rest of the comp better BEWARE of us come finals...

that was my ramp and wave..

i must warn you all i am so drunk at the moment,,i even went back to the bottlo at half time to replenish the bar due to the mass alcohol consumption i consumed during the first half..my head is spinning and my ranting is obvious.

but i must admit,,it was a great effort by the boys,,,

cuttler,,,great effort,,you did well in the second half,,but by god it would have been a different outcome if the general played..

armit,,,great effort in the wake of some of our big names missings..

perry,,no offence mate but we need quicker dummy half players..cost us some metres and opportunities in the second half due to your lack of pace

so on and so on

did i mention how drunk i am...
put it this way,i needed 3 piss breaks while i wrote this thread and i have to be awake at 4:30am for work tomorrow yet i will stay online to read the critisism i will be on the recieving end of this thread.then forget i wrote it by tomorrow so all will be fine...except for the fact i have to be up at 4:30 in the ****ing morning...thats still last night for all you late risers...

did i forget anything,,who care,,i got this off my chest,,and when you work with all broncos supporters who will give it to me tomorrow,,,this is my therapy,,my outlet and my expression to those who understand..

thanks and sorry/thanks

ps,,instead of looking through this post for typos,,i will just appologise for them and blame the beer

rant over,,,good bloody game no matter who you follow...

bulldogs,,2007 premiers after tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
What the difference between , and ,, and ,,,

Is like you going from a small pause to a coffee break between sentences or something LOL

:p

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL. I agree with pretty much most of that.
The 50/50 calls went their way for most of the night. The 'knock on' after we got a great roll on after scoring a try was a huge turning point. I was just thinking what a good set it was to back up the try when the whistle went for the knock on. they scored off the back of that, so it had a huge bearing on the result.
Great effort by the players to hang in there.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
What the difference between , and ,, and ,,,

Is like you going from a small pause to a coffee break between sentences or something LOL

:p

you should know this is something i do by now..

and if you read the thread,,they were piss breaks not coffee breaks..

im on the drunken edge right now,,dont ****ing push me

T

TdoggBulldog

hehe drunk :grinning:

i was drunk today

it was ridiculous

and i tried to play football

omg

what a joke

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
you should know this is something i do by now..

and if you read the thread,,they were piss breaks not coffee breaks..

im on the drunken edge right now,,dont ****ing puck me
Good thing for my computer scream doesnt attack :p

or reek of beer

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Well done for posting whilst drunk... :grinning:

I agree with a lot of what you say... I think the boys did a good job with the team they had, unlike a lot of people here.. and I agree that we have finally turned the corner... it is looking good.

I also agree we didn't get a lot of the 50/50 calls and had we had, it might have been different, but full credit to Parra, they were the better side on the night and won.

I agree with your player assessments too, in particular that Perry needs to speed up.. we lose so much when Hughesy is off the field.

Nice wrap up though... :grinning:

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
Good thing for my computer scream doesnt attack :p

or reek of beer
i will let all your typos go,

hence

you should have let mine...

this was the nicest way i could have replies to this without swearing and going drunkenly overboard

Loweezy

Bulldozing Bulldogs
Reaction score
u typed that out quite well for being drunk

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
this 'PURE BLONDE " is good

its like the weight watchers beer that allows me to get drunk and hopefully tomorrow forget we just lost to ****ing parramatta due the that **** head ref

Last edited by a moderator:

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
is it called bad parenting if you run down to the local wog shop(takeaway)which is just aroung the corner to get some food while your kids are asleep?

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
where did all the beer go?

oh cook

a bottle of vodka in the bottom of the cupboard

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
The players need to remember what this club is all about and hurry up and get on with the consistency.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
bit harsh with the players out we had..

consistancy would have been better with the likes of patten,utai,mason and omeley...but we do need some X factor if we want to be competitive come the finals....

COFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

NEED

COFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.