News My Breakfast today

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had a hamburger with the lot - no pineapple or beetroot and a crab stick. They were delicious thanks. I wanted a spring roll but they were a chiko roll only sort of establishment. I just had a big glass of water too.
Sorry I don’t have any links or funny videos or memes to share about my lunch today.

Seeing as though the political thread being locked is apparently an invite to make a new thread for every thought bubble we have I thought I’d start this extremely interesting topic.
Please don’t respond, I just want to talk to myself because I’m really bored and have nothing better to do

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For dinner I’m thinking something quick as I’m heading out to shuffleboard. Maybe a chicken stir fry

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was going to have bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast but I got a box of golden gaytime coco pops delivered today. Sorry I hope that doesn’t offend anyone

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wow what a big decision. I wonder what Rupert Murdoch would prefer? I’ll have the opposite. That will show him

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did I mention the government are corrupt and all rapists?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well I should have because they are

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m going to have a quick lie down before the bold and the beautiful starts

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just had a nightmare that Rupert Murdoch had a media monopoly and the libs will be in power for years

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It wasn’t a nightmare. It was real!! Noooooooo

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a hamburger with the lot - no pineapple or beetroot and a crab stick. They were delicious thanks. I wanted a spring roll but they were a chiko roll only sort of establishment. I just had a big glass of water too.
Sorry I don’t have any links or funny videos or memes to share about my lunch today.

Seeing as though the political thread being locked is apparently an invite to make a new thread for every thought bubble we have I thought I’d start this extremely interesting topic.
Please don’t respond, I just want to talk to myself because I’m really bored and have nothing better to do
Very interesting!!!

What colour was the glass that you drank the water from???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was going to have bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast but I got a box of golden gaytime coco pops delivered today. Sorry I hope that doesn’t offend anyone
How'd they taste? I have to try them.