Mundine wants AFL NRL national anthem boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mundine wants an anthem boycott... I want Mundine to throw himself off a cliff so we never have to hear from him again.

The moral of the story: We don't always get what we want!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What part of ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR this knuckle head doesn't understand ?
Shame on him:(

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a boycott until they change the National Anthem. Has to be one of most boring and outdated in the world.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
they were saying on the radio that anthem is wrong in the first place.

It is not "Australians all let us rejoice.." rather "Australians sons let us rejoice..."

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
they were saying on the radio that anthem is wrong in the first place.

It is not "Australians all let us rejoice.." rather "Australians sons let us rejoice..."
Well fuck me all these years ive been singing Australians all let us ring joyce

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
exactly why his opinion matters so much?
Because just like the masses of youths who look up to thugs gangsters and rappers there are youths who will look up to Mundine, being one of the few successful aboriginal personalities in the modern era and will take his dribble at face value without fact checking.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol ffs I hope everyone is happy about supporting political correctness watch and enjoy the rise of the people you have given a voice too. Don't you fkn complain you pc brigadiers lol.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lol ffs I hope everyone is happy about supporting political correctness watch and enjoy the rise of the people you have given a voice too. Don't you fkn complain you pc brigadiers lol.
The worst part about governments and monarchs is no matter how great they appear they are subject to the characteristics of the people that run/rule them.

Political correctness is such a threat to the systems in place because just like you have stated, anyone can have a voice, and it is often those with nefarious intentions that yell the loudest and the media eats that shit up and spits it down yer throat. Somewhat normalizing the views of the insipid few upon the masses.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The worst part about governments and monarchs is no matter how great they appear they are subject to the characteristics of the people that run/rule them.

Political correctness is such a threat to the systems in place because just like you have stated, anyone can have a voice, and it is often those with nefarious intentions that yell the loudest and the media eats that shit up and spits it down yer throat. Somewhat normalizing the views of the insipid few upon the masses.
The ironic thing is they get freedom of speech coz it's politically correct but have an opinion that's not politically correct and you get fined and have to come out formally apologising.
The double standards, hypocrisy is strong within society

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So he thinks the 'fair' in the anthem means fair skin. lmao this guy is an imbecile.
You know does anyone ever think that maybe it isn't all our fault that Abos are in their position? Take a look at history let's use the early Christians as an example lolll, they were slaughtered by the Roman Empire for many years before it was an official legalised religion sort of similar to how Australia said sorry to the abos and now they have better opportunities within the system. Now the Christians they didn't continue to bring up that issue they moved on and became the most powerful and widespread religion for a time whilst stilll being persucuted in different parts of the world.
My point issss everyone needs to stop fkn blaming people for their failures in life everyone is in control of their destiny.
However I will say I do feel bad for the honest abos and abos that try really hard in life yet are still treated like trash.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
You know does anyone ever think that maybe it isn't all our fault that Abos are in their position? Take a look at history let's use the early Christians as an example lolll, they were slaughtered by the Roman Empire for many years before it was an official legalised religion sort of similar to how Australia said sorry to the abos and now they have better opportunities within the system. Now the Christians they didn't continue to bring up that issue they moved on and became the most powerful and widespread religion for a time whilst stilll being persucuted in different parts of the world.
My point issss everyone needs to stop fkn blaming people for their failures in life everyone is in control of their destiny.
However I will say I do feel bad for the honest abos and abos that try really hard in life yet are still treated like trash.
#BLM is a prime example of a race that are focusing all their energies in the wrong direction. Dont worry about the facts, lets just play the victim card and blow shit out of context and proportion.
Also we will organize protests (riots) and ignore the thuggery and looting that has created the very stereotype that probably got your dumb ass brothers shot in the 1st place.

The other races that ignorantly march on with BLM remind me of QLD supporters that have lived in NSW their whole lives.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've seen that going around and it makes me laugh 'cause Cathy Freeman was booed for wearing the Aboriginal flag

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also Mundine calling people disrespectful when he called homosexuals an abomination that has no place in Aboriginal culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.