News Multiple people stabbed in Sydney CBD

A

Alexander the Great

Alot of Armeian lebs hate turks due to the genocide. Armenians have a large community in Lebanon so it could be linked to that. Lebs hate everyone even themselves.
I've noticed in my years thst for some reason Turks and Lebs have a hatrid and rivalry?

My Lebanese friend got really upset when I suggested going to eat at Auburn for lunch one day and started telling me that kebabs aren't Turkish and supposedly the Ottomans ravaged his people?

Not too sure why the hate?
But I'm sorry my Lebo friends, but my opinion is the Turks make better food and their desserts actually taste sweet!

A

Alexander the Great

Persian/Iran bbq beats leb BBQ. Highly suggest trying it one day
I know a few Turks - don't hate them at all. I know they have a small population here, but all the Turks I've met I actually got along with.

Turks have good food but it's hard to compare it with Lebanese food - apples and oranges.

For example, Turks make good bread and raisin bread. Lebanese make good bread that's more like pita... so while I like both breads, they cannot be compared.

It must also be noted that Turkish people make their kebabs using Lebanese bread. Pide on the other hand is made from scratch.

Lebanese sweets are pretty good, but you need to get them from a good place. Abla's in Croydon Park is one of the best in Sydney.

Lebanese BBQ... hands down the best feast you can have (my opinion anyway).

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a few Turks - don't hate them at all. I know they have a small population here, but all the Turks I've met I actually got along with.

Turks have good food but it's hard to compare it with Lebanese food - apples and oranges.

For example, Turks make good bread and raisin bread. Lebanese make good bread that's more like pita... so while I like both breads, they cannot be compared.

It must also be noted that Turkish people make their kebabs using Lebanese bread. Pide on the other hand is made from scratch.

Lebanese sweets are pretty good, but you need to get them from a good place. Abla's in Croydon Park is one of the best in Sydney.

Lebanese BBQ... hands down the best feast you can have (my opinion anyway).
All the Lebanese sweet shops ive been to the sweets are plain tasting
Alot of Armeian lebs hate turks due to the genocide. Armenians have a large community in Lebanon so it could be linked to that. Lebs hate everyone even themselves.
My people too were oppressed by the ottoman empire. But my ancestors fought back and drove them off their land!

I don't hold any animosity towards the descendants of the Ottomans.
Like I say good food and hot women but they just gotta stay hairless lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Persian/Iran bbq beats leb BBQ. Highly suggest trying it one day
I've tried some of them mate but I personally found some of them to be fairly bland. When I saw Lebanese though I mean coal BBQ because that's what we use. Anything gas cooked doesn't taste as good.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep - 4% of Lebanon is Armenian (one of my grandparents was) and it's the 4th most common language in the country after Arabic, French, and English.

I wouldn't say Lebs hate everyone my yahoody friend... there was this Israeli Jewish guy I worked with once. He and I got along like a house on fire.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It can’t be for religious reasons what’s he trying to prove? , the bloke is mental he escaped from a mental hospital.

If he was any other race people will call him mental, but cause he might be Muslim his automatically normal human with an agenda.
Na man plenty non whites committing attacks especially in Melbourne has had msm media blame it on either drugs or mental illness

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You must be one of those....."Armchair critics!"
I can't be a nostalgia crictic because there already is one.

Btw just think if good law abiding citizens had the right to bare arms?
Since the police weren't first on the scene someone could of put a bullet in this idiot and shut down the madness before it got out of control.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mental health problems ? Just so happens every time there is some guy shouting Aluhar Akbar or how ever it’s spelt they are mentally unstable ? The Melbourne guy recently and many many others , why not call it for what it was? Like it’s just fucked cause a few of these weak little maggots kill innocent people and it makes a bad name for the other muslims who are good people . What they don’t realise is every time they do something it just creates more
Division. Go read the articles
On news you will see the majority of posters say the same thing .

If I could fix one thing in the world it would be hate .. fuck I hate negative stuff that’s why I try not to read the news it’s all fake and bullshit anyway

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of stems from the Ottoman empire - Lebanon was under the Ottoman empire rule until 1918.

For a lot of our ancestors - many of us survived, or not submitted to their rule, because of the terrain that is Lebanon - very mountainous.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of stems from the Ottoman empire - Lebanon was under the Ottoman empire rule until 1918.

For a lot of our ancestors - many of us survived, or not submitted to their rule, because of the terrain that is Lebanon - very mountainous.
Similar to my family on the otherside of the caucus.

One branch of our family from the lower region of Bosnia converted to Islam while the ones in the mountains remained Catholic!

Wahesh

Reaction score

Lebanon is small but the terrain is pain in the arse for many people who don't know (or underestimate) just how brutal the landscape is.

That's why you see a lot of people in Lebanon (like many Mediterranean countries) travelling around on trail bikes, buggies, or quads.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lot of Assyrians hate them due to our genicide too.

BUT I just hate the dumb **** turks, not the normal ones, like I hate all dumb *****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Fuck the ottomans, best thing about the ottomans now is you put your feet on them lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It can’t be for religious reasons what’s he trying to prove? , the bloke is mental he escaped from a mental hospital.

If he was any other race people will call him mental, but cause he might be Muslim his automatically normal human with an agenda.
I see where you're coming from but when they scream Allah akbar it's a bit hard not to link Muslims to it.

But this lost **** wanted suicide by cop, maybe in his fucked up mind he thought he would get shot if he screamed it out?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of Assyrians hate them due to our genicide too.

BUT I just hate the dumb **** turks, not the normal ones, like I hate all dumb *****.
That way you are not racist, you are a cuntist instead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That way you are not racist, you are a cuntist instead.
A self confessed cuntist. Your nationality doesn't dictate if you're a **** or not. Nor does any label people want to use these days.

A **** is a **** and should be brutally fucked like a ****.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from but when they scream Allah akbar it's a bit hard not to link Muslims to it.

But this lost **** wanted suicide by cop, maybe in his fucked up mind he thought he would get shot if he screamed it out?
That's very true. Wonder what would be the reaction if you were to yell something like "god save the queen" or something like that. I'm sure you would still just be classed as a mad man.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A self confessed cuntist. Your nationality doesn't dictate if you're a **** or not. Nor does any label people want to use these days.

A **** is a **** and should be brutally fucked like a ****.
Exactly my brother!!