MSN - Attention All Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My MSN has been hijacked, (Long Story) if anyone claiming to be me talks to you on MSN tonight.
It isn't me!!
MB

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Read whats in the (-)

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guy from my work stayed back and went to the pub, thought it would be funny is him and his mates talked to ppl on my list.

Has happened b4, they tried to get various ppl on my list into their bed, My Sister, Aunty, Cousin.
Il kill them

M

Mr Miyagi

Guy from my work stayed back and went to the pub, thought it would be funny is him and his mates talked to ppl on my list.

Has happened b4, they tried to get various ppl on my list into their bed, My Sister, Aunty, Cousin.
Il kill them
LOL fix em up with a bat to tthe head :p

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Il kill them
what losers!!

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup tis true! they were proposin sex lastnite!!! i was like wtf!

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thing is after i blocked mattys msn coz i thought it was hijacked he adds me on his own trying to claim he is this nice guy i met on a dating site... i was like u loser i have never gone on a dating site...

M

Mr Miyagi

hes making excuses lol
i think it was him trying to see if he could get a piece of you AC and then when he got rejected he goes into denial pretending his mates hijacked his MSN. LMAO
Who the f@ck does that LOL
Sad people

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
thing is after i blocked mattys msn coz i thought it was hijacked he adds me on his own trying to claim he is this nice guy i met on a dating site... i was like u loser i have never gone on a dating site...
Can you unblock me?
Preddy Pwease

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did dude... im not online atm!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score

Il kill them
Long story = 2 sentences in MattyB world

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.