Moving out of home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I'd rather be homeless then live with my parents, always asking me about my day and what I'm doing and who's on the phone, "**** OFF THAT'S WHO THE **** IS ON THE PHONE!!!"

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
being a wog would be much easier but, I know a dude living at home still, makes more then his parents do combined and still contributes nothing and his parents don't say ****.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I am 23 and have no plans on moving out of home anytime soon (admittedly I am going on Uni exchange at the start of next year) but have it to good at home to consider moving out. At the moment I pay $50 board a week and the use of a car not going to get anywhere close to that price anywhere else so until I get married I am staying put

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I am 23 and have no plans on moving out of home anytime soon (admittedly I am going on Uni exchange at the start of next year) but have it to good at home to consider moving out. At the moment I pay $50 board a week and the use of a car not going to get anywhere close to that price anywhere else so until I get married I am staying put
$50 a week!! make it $100 and she can move in with your parents too

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I still live at home I used to think it was shameful and one day someone much older than me told me he still lives at home with his parents so then I didnt feel so bad!

A lot of people live with their parents still! People can say whatever they like about people in their 20's who still live with their parents.
But you know what I say to those judgmental nazis? "who gives a **** where you live, just so long as you have a roof over your head and you're fed and hygienic"!

I could always move out to a place of my own, like you bulletproof holier than thou ******s, but I ain't bulletproof or Holier than thou like you lot!
If I wasn't born in Australia and I was another ethnicity other then white, then I would have my own 2 story home, 50 thousand dollar car and nice pair of shoes because the Government of this country will hand feed it to me like a pigeon!

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
I moved out of home at 18 almost on the dot... it's been an amazing learning curve.

C

chipandchase

kids, no wonder the conversations on here have no substance

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i moved back in at the start of 2010, didn't really have many other options. will be moving back out in june (even though i barely live at home anyway), and it can't come soon enough. blergh, parents are ****ing irritating as hell

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
$50 a week!! make it $100 and she can move in with your parents too
Haha yeah good point hadn't thought of that, mum and dad have 100 acres so maybe I could buy a caravan and put it on here then I would never have to move out of home

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
If i didnt move out of home at 21 i rekon my vagina would be in much better shape today.

Save your vagina, stay and sponge off your parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.