Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is my man @Realist90 Im a little bit worried bud.. I actually received a reply to one of my Tweets to Mangold..the director of the upcoming Indiana Jones. Seems very defensive my man.. It’s got me a little concerned.. Don’t think he gets Indy.. Maybe it’s just me..

ps..Gosh that Mr 95% is polite..Mr Mangold sounds like a bit of a smart alec.. Nice to reply though..:D
37005560-43F2-4F10-A45D-572EE49F8E12.jpeg

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This just popped up in my youtube feed, and it looks interesting to say the least. An adult, talking animals movie. Wonder how many parents will mistake this for a kids movie lol.

Ps, the end of the trailer with the mushrooms had me losing it.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where is my man @Realist90 Im a little bit worried bud.. I actually received a reply to one of my Tweets to Mangold..the director of the upcoming Indiana Jones. Seems very defensive my man.. It’s got me a little concerned.. Don’t think he gets Indy.. Maybe it’s just me..

ps..Gosh that Mr 95% is polite..Mr Mangold sounds like a bit of a smart alec.. Nice to reply though..:D
View attachment 65266
Well done getting a reply but he coming across passive aggressive like you said (defensive). You made a great point. I think you’re gonna have to be the Guinea pig for both of us and see the movie first. I am not watching it and then seeing Indy be needing assistance at every turn by a female and then a female taking over his role. No. I’d rather not watch it like I didn’t watch the new matrix or the last of the abominable new Star Wars movies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well done getting a reply but he coming across passive aggressive like you said (defensive). You made a great point. I think you’re gonna have to be the Guinea pig for both of us and see the movie first. I am not watching it and then seeing Indy be needing assistance at every turn by a female and then a female taking over his role. No. I’d rather not watch it like I didn’t watch the new matrix or the last of the abominable new Star Wars movies.
Actually watched Rise of Skywalker again last night..terrible..Back to Indy ..in an article Mangold states Indy is a character who tries to find the easiest way out..and now he is older he has to use his brain more, I guess to find an even easier way out..Indy was not about finding the ‘easy way’ out .. He was a character in above his head..who thought the BEST way out..not the easiest.Never did it in Raiders..I can’t recall him doing it Temple of Doom..nor Last Crusade.. Like you say looks like he will be needing help..gosh..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually watched Rise of Skywalker again last night..terrible..Back to Indy ..in an article Mangold states Indy is a character who tries to find the easiest way out..and now he is older he has to use his brain more, I guess to find an even easier way out..Indy was not about finding the ‘easy way’ out .. He was a character in above his head..who thought the BEST way out..not the easiest.Never did it in Raiders..I can’t recall him doing it Temple of Doom..nor Last Crusade.. Like you say looks like he will be needing help..gosh..
Easiest way out? Why do they always hire directors who either don’t understand the character or don’t understand and hate the character and want to change them. No idea.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Easiest way out? Why do they always hire directors who either don’t understand the character or don’t understand and hate the character and want to change them. No idea.
Here is the article dude..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 the more I think about it Mangold is a bit of a douche.. got buthurt because I criticised his take on Indy..must have hit close to the one..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This movie looks so much better than it has any right to look.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he doesn't win best actor, it's rigged. The acting was powerful etc
I’d love to see him win it.. what a comeback!
Ps..I enjoyed Austin Butler as Elvis..but truly In the end he is just impersonating someone..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90
I’m at it again bud..at least Mangold replies.. Maybe we are in good hands..still unsure

6AFDD00D-4640-4E02-BD0F-63CD5066E29A.jpeg

6EF4A446-5647-4439-AE98-278EDBAB9338.jpeg

F588CF8C-55B2-46DB-83D0-CC24FABD615C.jpeg

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All fixed my man..sorry about that..got a little excited! :grimacing:
All good bro haha. Yeah I’m still way too skeptical, he sounds like a typical activist director that doesn’t care about the eatablished tones and characters and wants to implement tones and characters for “modern audiences”.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All good bro haha. Yeah I’m still way too skeptical, he sounds like a typical activist director that doesn’t care about the eatablished tones and characters and wants to implement tones and characters for “modern audiences”.
It will be very very interesting when it makes it out!