Movie Discussion

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally watched Venom 2 last night.
What an absolute piece of garbage of a movie.

Completely wasted Carnage. A PG movie with a villain who is a renown serial killer.

Good job, Sony

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a question. Why is no one talking about the woman king being widely liked? Is it because it was a movie based in Africa with African men and women and didn’t change their skin tones for a political agenda? Hmmmm. But! There’s also massive controversy with this movie because they’ve essentially glorified the African slave traders who sold their own kind to the Europeans

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a question. Why is no one talking about the woman king being widely liked? Is it because it was a movie based in Africa with African men and women and didn’t change their skin tones for a political agenda? Hmmmm. But! There’s also massive controversy with this movie because they’ve essentially glorified the African slave traders who sold their own kind to the Europeans
Can you show me where the evil black woman touched you?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well here it is a leaked first trailer of the upcoming Indiana Jones film..from the D23 Expo 2022..watch it while you can..or just wait till it officially released..I must say how they made his face young works great..
The first one is deleted..which is good because it was a crap angle..scroll to the second.

Ps.. @ASSASSIN notice it has him running on top of a train and fighting..being chased by a car of bad guys riding a horse through a town..all that was in my movie!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well here it is a leaked first trailer of the upcoming Indiana Jones film..from the D23 Expo 2022..watch it while you can..or just wait till it officially released..I must say how they made his face young works great..
The first one is deleted..which is good because it was a crap angle..scroll to the second.

Ps.. @ASSASSIN notice it has him running on top of a train and fighting..being chased by a car of bad guys riding a horse through a town..all that was in my movie!
They ripped you off!

I'm coming out of retirement and getting rid of them for you...on the house ;)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN You want I’m thinking my man..what I’ve read..I’m thinking Indiana Jones 5 he will be jumping around time..my guess is the Nazis have been time traveling gathering weapons maybe? I don

Video taken off guys..hopefully you got a look..

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

3s0oh78zg2r91.jpg

Then and now,.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
top gun maverick is the best movie I’ve seen in the cinema since man of steel back in 2013. The cinematography was second to none, wokeism was like nowhere to be found besides the cringey introduction of this tiny female leading her two huge men around a bar and then making the “best of the best” fighter pilots (completely fiction but whatever this is Hollywood). Other than that though it’s literally the first movie where the woke garbage is not forced into your face. And look how much money it’s made. The original top gun was a great movie but for the sequel to make a billion dollars, it just shows people are sick of the activist movies and want good old fashioned entertainment again where they can kick back, have a testosterone boost and enjoy the 2 hours forgetting about real life for a bit.
The flying scenes were second to none, you at times feel like you’re actually flying with the boys.
Also Val Kilmer while a small role really kept the vibes from the first movie going and was great seeing him on screen and liked in a way they wrote in his real world health issue. Into the film and made it that much more depressing.

9/10
Finally watched it..just excellent… Tom, as always, gives the audience bang for their buck, with a fantastic cinematic experience..the movie’s testosterone levels peaked during the football game! Lol..

ps..do you have to see wokism in everything..that was a fun scene!

Last edited: