Movie Discussion

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Watched The Nightingale last night on Netflix. I really recommend it. But there are scenes in there that are quite disturbing and brutal, and it especially hits home coz it's based on real events.

It's basically set around a small convict colony in Tassie where a young married Irish girl and baby, have unspeakable things happen to them and she goes out to get revenge on an English lieutenant.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cannot figure out how they managed to make a movie so terrible. Even if you didn't try, you would come up with better stuff than this movie. They would have had to spent a lot of time and money focused on ensuring they deliberately made a movie so terrible.
You expected an art piece from those directors? They’ve never made anything good after the first matrix. You can argue 2&3 were good movies but no where near as “revolutionary” as the first.
They did to the matrix what Disney did to Star Wars.
And I mean…. Two brothers just lost their way

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You expected an art piece from those directors? They’ve never made anything good after the first matrix. You can argue 2&3 were good movies but no where near as “revolutionary” as the first.
2 was average, 3 was below average, 4 was terrible. And they started off writing Assassin's which was great. I hate to say it but the closer they got to their womanhood, the worse they became.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 was average, 3 was below average, 4 was terrible. And they started off writing Assassin's which was great. I hate to say it but the closer they got to their womanhood, the worse they became.
I never watched it, I saw too many reviews and I had just finished the trilogy and even though it wasn’t he greatest ending I didn’t wanna watch a movie that completely destroys everything and changes it all.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never watched it, I saw too many reviews and I had just finished the trilogy and even though it wasn’t he greatest ending I didn’t wanna watch a movie that completely destroys everything and changes it all.
I made that mistake and I'm praying for the day we invent memory wiping tech so I can wipe my memory of that terrible movie.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I made that mistake and I'm praying for the day we invent memory wiping tech so I can wipe my memory of that terrible movie.
Dam if it hit you that bad I can’t imagine wtf it’d do to me.
It’s been so easy ever since justice league (theatrical release) and return of the Jedi that I just don’t watch much at all anymore. Before I used to have the biggest fomo attacks if I don’t want them, but now I thank God every time he gives me the strength to not worry about such worthlesss things lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dam if it hit you that bad I can’t imagine wtf it’d do to me.
It’s been so easy ever since justice league (theatrical release) and return of the Jedi that I just don’t watch much at all anymore. Before I used to have the biggest fomo attacks if I don’t want them, but now I thank God every time he gives me the strength to not worry about such worthlesss things lol.
I'm pretty sure you would hate it so much that you'd pray to Satan to make it stop.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lost their way...and their dicks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not just wrong! But worse! Offensive! And language is violence!
Their shitty movie causes terrorism. It's so fkn bad. Lasted about 30 mins before tapping out....and I nearly never tap out how bad the movie is.

Probably Keanus worst movie, I stopped watching so I don't end up hating our Lebo cousin lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Their shitty movie causes terrorism. It's so fkn bad. Lasted about 30 mins before tapping out....and I nearly never tap out how bad the movie is.

Probably Keanus worst movie, I stopped watching so I don't end up hating our Lebo cousin lol
Hahaha my dad full claims him as Lebo it’s so funny man