Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, just called him Bradman Breast

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like Ava did his knee. He was there at full time already dressed with strapping on the knee.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wakeham didn't take his opportunity. Sloppy and disappointing

Completely dominated by Lewis.

Not sure how Lewis and Flanno would gel tho.

Reactions: ATT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate. I'm still hopeful Deitz starts for us when eligible later in the season and I don't know what more Doorey has to do to crack our 17. He has a lot to offer.
He does have a lot to offer. A smart player with the ball. Better than Waddell for sure.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks mate. I'm still hopeful Deitz starts for us when eligible later in the season and I don't know what more Doorey has to do to crack our 17. He has a lot to offer.
no worries, reckon deitz will get more games soon as possible and Doorey can't be far off, some may have watched closer than me but not sure on Topine think he was alright just doesnt seem to stand out from what i've seen of him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Rennie was impressive (its reserve grade sure) but a few of tbose guys did their job, ran hard onto the ball and made ground.

Did as much as what was asked of them and looked keen. Raiders had fg guys and we looked equal or better in quality performance.

Hopefully the pressure is on fg.