Motorbike riders of the Kennel info/help

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome fellow rider I’m 170cm and own a 2009 cbr 1000rr and feel comfortable on it .
Best lams bike for the $$ would be ninja 300 easy to ride has a slipper clutch and you can pick a decent one for 3k and sell it for 3k ones your year is up.
Of course you own a fkn cbr 1000 rr

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheers, yeah I hear ya mate. I'm over cautious when I am driving my car so you can be sure I will be while on the bike too.

I'm just trying to find something that I can ride on the highway without having it ass ringing off but nothing overly powerful to start with as not to wreck myself unintentionally while learning.
I have a beautiful ninja 300 special edition 2014 model 2000km. If you’re interested. Great bike to start on. Lots of fun and can have too much fun at times gotta remind yourself that you’re meat and can be split open just as easy as cow at the butcher. But being older you’re probably a lot more mature

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cbr has a 500 lams bike.
I love the Cbr’s light easy to handle and great all around super sports.
Yeah I loved my 600 but as I’m getting older the sports bikes are getting to hard on the body I’m planning to sell the monster this year and buy another Harley

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeah I loved my 600 but as I’m getting older the sports bikes are getting to hard on the body I’m planning to sell the monster this year and buy another Harley
Love Harley’s especially the vrods it’s a cruiser but has performance like a super spots.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CT110.
No one fails their L’s or P’s on a CT110.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There's a Harley IIRC which is LAMS approved. Someone I used to know owned one and loved it for the LAMS test. 400cc IIRC.

Got family with a Triumph Speed Triple... awesome bike.

Friend used to own a turbo Hayabusa and sold it because "I need my license for work, and in the 6 months I've owned this weapon, my license has copped a flogging". Downgraded to a GSX-R 600/700 (from memory).

I'd love a bike, but I honestly do not trust myself on them. Besides I like to really chill out whilst driving and crank the metal tunes, thus need some sub thumping action. Can't get that on a bike!

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Get a dirt bike bro.
Enduro 300-350 will see you right for years. You can register them, which is good for on road as well.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If a 28 told you he feels old and feels like his life is over. What would your response be?
If someone of 28 feels their life is over they need more professional help than I could offer, so I would suggest they talk to someone sooner rather than later