Moto GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I have realised there is no thread for the best racing competition in the world... We'll here it is.

If you don't watch this sport then u don't know what your missing out on.

Key Characters...

The great Valentino Rossi - Team Yamaha

The Future ( weasel ) Marc Marquez - Team Repsol Honda

The Future runner up - Dovisioso - Ducati

And the notable others - Lorenzo Ducati , Vinales Yamaha, Pedrosa Honda, Crutchlow, Petrucci and Australia Jack Miller.

Countries against teams and teams against countries with plenty of sub plots at 320kms on 2 wheels.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been following Moto GP for many many years. I love the bikes, it's pretty much the only motorsport I watch.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I love motorbikes but can’t sit there and watch it lol.
Ps Rossi is over rated lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love motorbikes but can’t sit there and watch it lol.
Ps Rossi is over rated lol
Bra... his 39 years old and still running podiums every week, that greatness.

Plus u should start, only racing worth watching.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Rossi is a living legend and one of the most accomplished riders in the history of moto go. To still be riding and being competitive as well is a testament to the guy. Just look at this season, may not be winning as many races but he is still coming 2nd in the championship. I'm glad I grew up watching him at his best battling with Biaggi and Gibernau.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Rossi became good after stonner retired.

Ps was only joking about Rossi been overrated.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rossi is a living legend and one of the most accomplished riders in the history of moto go. To still be riding and being competitive as well is a testament to the guy. Just look at this season, may not be winning as many races but he is still coming 2nd in the championship. I'm glad I grew up watching him at his best battling with Biaggi and Gibernau.
See you get it!! I love it bro... Biaggi, Gibernau, Lorenzo and now Marquez and the pack... The only rider to ever win the championship with multiple manufacturers.
His brilliant entertainment and one only has to see the sea of yellow during every race to understand what the guy means to the sport. We are truly lucky to have witnessed his career.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rossi became good after stonner retired.

Ps was only joking about Rossi been overrated.
Nah bro he was a legend before Stoner even came in... Stoner doesn't even come close to what Rossi is.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's peoples thoughts on Lorenzo moving to Repsol Honda next season to link up with Mark Marquez?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I won’t have that!
I named my kid after Rossi
I named my son after Kobe Bryant the basketball player. I was going to name my next son if we had one after Valentino Rossi. My next kid was a girl so it didn't happen.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lorenzo’s lost his edge.
Marquez will eat him.
I dislike both of them so glad they are going to be on one team together. They cost Rossi his 10th title between them a couple seasons back.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dislike both of them so glad they are going to be on one team together. They cost Rossi his 10th title between them a couple seasons back.
Agree.
Maybe with similar speed bikes, they’ll crash into each other more ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I named my son after Kobe Bryant the basketball player. I was going to name my next son if we had one after Valentino Rossi. My next kid was a girl so it didn't happen.
I’ve loved Rossi from day dot, but when he punched biaggi in the face, that cemented him as the greatest ever, for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.