Moto GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve loved Rossi from day dot, but when he punched biaggi in the face, that cemented him as the greatest ever, for mine.
Me too mate. Watched him come through the ranks to top grade and you could tell that there was definitely something special about him at the time.

I loved it too when he punched Biaggi!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's peoples thoughts on Lorenzo moving to Repsol Honda next season to link up with Mark Marquez?
Dont really like Repsol Honda so I guess having the 2 riders everybody hates is a good fit... I reckon its a stupid move unless his being pushed of ducati considering his only just started to get use to the bike. What u think?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont really like Repsol Honda so I guess having the 2 riders everybody hates is a good fit... I reckon its a stupid move unless his being pushed of ducati considering his only just started to get use to the bike. What u think?
I think lorenzo can't ride the Ducati to it's full potential. It's not the easiest bike to ride. Yeah he has made some podiums but not to the ability he should.

Also fuck the Spaniards!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think lorenzo can't ride the Ducati to it's full potential. It's not the easiest bike to ride. Yeah he has made some podiums but not to the ability he should.

Also fuck the Spaniards!!
Did you see the double take from 3rd to 1st last week on Marquez and Dovi… Even though I hate the ***** gotta admit it was sublime even though he ran wide.
I think the ducati is just to hard to ride in general.. Too quick and lacks agility, bit like a gsxr.

Anybody who thinks they are the shit if they ride a repsol honda is just plain kidding themselves.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you see the double take from 3rd to 1st last week on Marquez and Dovi… Even though I hate the ***** gotta admit it was sublime even though he ran wide.
I think the ducati is just to hard to ride in general.. Too quick and lacks agility, bit like a gsxr.

Anybody who thinks they are the shit if they ride a repsol honda is just plain kidding themselves.
Yeah it was a nice pass for sure even though he couldn't hold it. What about Marquez though, several times in the race he tried putting his bike into passes that weren't on and almost collided with the other rider. He is always doing it, rides overly aggressive at times. Your right about the Ducati, quick but definitely a hard bike to throw around the corners. On the straights they are hard to keep up with.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it was a nice pass for sure even though he couldn't hold it. What about Marquez though, several times in the race he tried putting his bike into passes that weren't on and almost collided with the other rider. He is always doing it, rides overly aggressive at times. Your right about the Ducati, quick but definitely a hard bike to throw around the corners. On the straights they are hard to keep up with.
If Marquez was on any other bike he would DNF every race. In saying that he is a good rider, bit like a nutty young Rossi. What helps him in is his a small ***** so he gets that extra drive from the bike.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Marquez and Lorenzo that was a pretty awesome battle between the two of them. Several times there I thought they were going to take eachother out.

Also Rossi did alright to get 6th after starting in 14th position.

Still think Marquez will take the title again this year.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well last race was canceled due to the track being too wet making conditions too dangerous. Anyhow, this weekend they are at Rossi's home track Grand Prix of San Marino. Should be an interesting race as Rossi and Marquez have had a little clash at the media day.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg @KLil @Mr Invisible @Mr 95% @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Nabsolutely Fabulous @Boxer @Realist90 @Kaz

One of the WORST things I've ever seen in a MotoGP!

There were incredible scenes at the San Marino Moto2 as Italy's Romano Fenati was given a black flag after attempting to grab compatriot Stefano Manzi's brake lever on the straight at 140mph. Fenati's actions, which have been labelled 'irresponsible' and 'outrageous', appeared to come in response to Manzi's bungled attempt to overtake him a few laps prior. He has received a two-race suspension, although Cal Crutchlow, who finished third, has quickly called for the 22-year-old rider to be given a lifetime ban. The Ducati racer Andrea Dovizioso Ducati claimed his third win of the campaign in Rimini.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg @KLil @Mr Invisible @Mr 95% @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Nabsolutely Fabulous @Boxer @Realist90 @Kaz

There were incredible scenes at the San Marino Moto2 as Italy's Romano Fenati was given a black flag after attempting to grab compatriot Stefano Manzi's brake lever on the straight at 140mph. Fenati's actions, which have been labelled 'irresponsible' and 'outrageous', appeared to come in response to Manzi's bungled attempt to overtake him a few laps prior. He has received a two-race suspension, although Cal Crutchlow, who finished third, has quickly called for the 22-year-old rider to be given a lifetime ban. The Ducati racer Andrea Dovizioso Ducati claimed his third win of the campaign in Rimini.

Holy shit!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lol i would of ditched the bike wait for the **** to come back around and throw a brick at him

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Lol I do the same thing to my mates at the lights, just turn off his bike.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol I do the same thing to my mates at the lights, just turn off his bike.
LOL ok but that's different as the bike is stationary... at 140 kph though... that's fucked!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah true , are they mates?
You'd think so given they are both Italian, but after this, I'm not so sure. He's been suspended for 2 races already, but there might be more to come.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was watching the race at the time. I was stunned when I seen him grab the brake like that. I was surprised that the front end didn't give out after doing that at 140mph. Definitely some crazy shit to be doing but that Fenati is a hot head.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
That’s crazy shit. Goddamn hot headed italians. To his defence it was just a little warning shot. He only tweaked the brake.

Status
Not open for further replies.