• Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
suge didnt get shot.. he had a cut on his head and neck no records of him checking into hospital...

have you heard of amaru records? afeni shakur runs that...

the guy at mgm was orlando anderson... he was shot and killed and so was his grandmother (in the same week i think)
yep thats him.

I think he was the only key witness the police had and were hoping to interview...and he ended up getting shot. Along with alot of other people int he week after Tupac got shot as revenge.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Pac cousins, memeber of The Outlaws Yaki Kadafi

He was shot in the head, because they claim, he knew who shot pac and was ready to speak out

:(

I doubt it was Suge TBH

But anything is possible

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man so many rumours in regards the "who shot who".

The rumour that got me most, in regards to Biggies death, was that they named P Diddy as a suspect. Mainly because, with the east coast, west coast rivalry, with Pac dead, then the east would rise. So some say Diddy killed him off to take his career beyond that of his own life. Kind of like what happened with Pac.

But in all fairness, both hip-hop artists were bigger through death

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Man so many rumours in regards the "who shot who".

The rumour that got me most, in regards to Biggies death, was that they named P Diddy as a suspect. Mainly because, with the east coast, west coast rivalry, with Pac dead, then the east would rise. So some say Diddy killed him off to take his career beyond that of his own life. Kind of like what happened with Pac.

But in all fairness, both hip-hop artists were bigger through death
Puff daddy and Notorious were both suspects in the New York shooting which tupac actually survived a year or two earlier.

He was at a the same recording studio as notorious and Puffy when he was robbed in the foyer and shot 5 times.

On the ressurection DVD he says to read his Vibe interview from 94 which will explain all his thoughts on who organised for him to be shot. Essentially he pointed the finger at Puffy and Notorious.

fo'sure

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
tupac n biggie doc by nick bloomfield or whatever his name is pretty good despite him not being able to interview people for sh!t....

through his research they got it down to a certain number for who shot biggie although not everyone would talk...

i recommend it.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I haven't seen all those movies, but from the one's I have seen I have to say DMX was good in both those movies, I love them both. Ludacris has done pretty well with his acting career and Ice Cube is definitely up there.
I saw Get rich or die trying and I thought 50 Cent was shocking. The movie was alright but his acting ability was a little overrated if you ask me.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I voted for Ice Cube. Friday, Barber Shop etc, but I think Ludacris will be up there when he does more movies. He was really good in Crash which is an awesome movie. I dont like his music, but he's a good actor.
I cant believe you missed Will Smith JayBee!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh mate as i said, i missed a note-able few.

But didnt Will act before he sung?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh mate as i said, i missed a note-able few.

But didnt Will act before he sung?
Nah his music came first, then The Fresh Prince of Bel Air came on tele.

From Wiki:

Career
Smith started as the MC of the hip-hop duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince, with his childhood friend Jeffrey "DJ Jazzy Jeff" Townes as turntablist and producer as well as Ready Rock C (Clarence Holmes) as the human beat box. The trio was known for performing humorous, radio-friendly songs, most notably "Parents Just Don't Understand" and "Summertime." They gained critical acclaim for winning the first ever Grammy in the Rap category (1988). He had a line in "Voices That Care", a 1991 Gulf War song by a celebrity group.

Smith was nearing bankruptcy when in 1990, the NBC television network signed him to a contract and built a sitcom, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, around him. The show was successful and launched his acting career. Although he made a notable dramatic film debut in Six Degrees of Separation (in which he played against type as a gay con man) while still appearing in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Smith's film career took off with his role in the buddy cop action film Bad Boys (1995) along with co-star Martin Lawrence.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I love Will Smith!! He has awesome movies. Bad Boys 1 & 2...gotta say I love the 2nd 1 better, Men In Black 1 & 2, Hitch. And who can forget the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. One of my favourite tv shows.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ah Will Smith

Now he's made the best transition for sure. Forget what I said before. The song that made him big was Parents just dont understand. His career took off after that

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Ah Will Smith

Now he's made the best transition for sure. Forget what I said before. The song that made him big was Parents just dont understand. His career took off after that
Oh good call, Will Smith of course

Oscar Nominee :grinning:

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I've got to say Pursuit of Happiness is probably one of Will Smith's best movies. I forgot to add that into my list before.

Tarsh

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What about Jennifer Hudson. She went from American Idol to Academy Award winner

M

MikeyP..

Aaliyah & T.i

Aaliyah hands down ....
she only was in one movie because of her death but she was in the line up of being in the matrix in 2002 or something...she is a good actor and i reckon she would of went even further....
R.I.P ... AALIYAH :(

and T.I in ATL is good ... big boi is a funny cu*t in that movie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.