Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes stewart owned him when Benny walked around that retared inbred stewart boy

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahha I have no problem with abo's Trendsetter :grinning:

But yeah, Can't handle Rose. Gave me the ****s when he set up that try against us .. than the salute when walking back!
So I sat down after my previous comment to you and thought about it, and it turns out I actually do hate the whole indigenous team.. with the exception of Barba of course. Don't have anything against Merrit or Bowen, but the rest really just rub me the wrong way.. Then I realised I hate the whole Rabbitohs as a club too.. which was followed by my hate for Redfern station.. and that Aboriginal channel on free to air TV..

Even with legit reasons for disliking all these things..I think I may just be a bit of a racist. :shocked:

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the Kennel banned that 1eyedf*ckwit.

Crocker
Hayne
Hodges
Hargreaves
Beau Ryan
Slater and the list could go on and on.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he was playing footy
1. Mundine
2. Mundine
3. Mundine
4. Mundine
After footy
1. Mundine
2. Mundine
3. Mundine
4. Mundine

P

Paint.

So I sat down after my previous comment to you and thought about it, and it turns out I actually do hate the whole indigenous team.. with the exception of Barba of course. Don't have anything against Merrit or Bowen, but the rest really just rub me the wrong way.. Then I realised I hate the whole Rabbitohs as a club too.. which was followed by my hate for Redfern station.. and that Aboriginal channel on free to air TV..

Even with legit reasons for disliking all these things..I think I may just be a bit of a racist. :shocked:
I think its just because most abos are actually very hateable

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Looks like the Rorters are clearly our most hated team
How so? I would've thought it was the Dragons or the Eels!

Roosters are done and dusted. We buried them in 2004 and not a single nail in the coffin had budged ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.