Moses Mbye is scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolute cat. Dropped it cold attacking their line because he was about to get tackled and too afraid of the high ball.
Yeah true he’s done it a few times this season

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he should be in reserve too.

another dud we kept.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can blame the refs all we want but it was mybe who let it bounce and decided to put his hands on the kick chase

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only question I had about with him playing fullback was will he be willing to put his body on the line!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He gave that penalty away because he was scared to catch the bomb and knew how weak it looked
For the money his getting and to not get involved in the game and then last minute. He has a losers attitude. Worst attitude . No back up to his team mates. Bad decisions by Sutton screwed us how he didn’t see that knock on has got me. Should I call him a cheat or did he have money on the game. Oh yeah the worst ref

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has been promising to deliver on $800k a season for 2 seasons now. Cant wait for his contract to end so we can offer him what he is worth which is about $100k.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
We can blame the refs all we want but it was mybe who let it bounce and decided to put his hands on the kick chase
And the last try broncs scored! Watch him jogging over towards the try scorer with no urgency to slide or jump underneath him.
I wouldn't be lookin to re sign him, fk him.

Status
Not open for further replies.