Moses Mbye injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see whether Cleeland or Frawley get first shot at first grade if/when a spot becomes available.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see whether Cleeland or Frawley get first shot at first grade if/when a spot becomes available.
I can see both these players putting pressure on the FG team,they will do there hard time in NSW Cup.
Our Halves are on notice,nobody is safe this year.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see both these players putting pressure on the FG team,they will do there hard time in NSW Cup.
Our Halves are on notice,nobody is safe this year.
Yea I doubt Cleeland would've signed with us if he wasn't assured that he would atleast get a crack down the line.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I doubt Cleeland would've signed with us if he wasn't assured that he would atleast get a crack down the line.
Your on the money,I am sure that Des will give them a start at some point.
They didn't come to keep the bench warm,thats for certain.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If mybe is injured for a few rounds we should give Frawley at GO at halfback. If he appears to be better than mybe we keep him at starting halfback and shift mybe to fullback or centre.
so do we take them at face value over this or consider that Borris was going to start the season last year but how'd that end up

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cleeland hasn't been sighted much in the pre season games at all.. which is strange.

Likewise Woolford.

Not sure what's going on there.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the game, but from what I've I've read here Matt Frawley has to be our half back this season.

For me that's a win / win for sure. What it gives us Matt Frawley a no.7 who does direct our traffic on the field, with Moses Mbye able to be what he is, a top class running back playing at fullback or centre

I'd be very happy to see:
1 Moses Mbye
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko. Lee
5. Will Hoppoate
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Matt Frawley

I think Hoppa would be okay on the wing as he is quicker than Sam Perrett (I hope. :grinning:) and very safe under the high ball.
I totally agree but des is so stubborn and set in his ways I'm sure he's still doing missionary

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Mybes out Des will just move Jackson or some other forward in to the halves

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Canterbury half Moses Mbye hyper-extended his elbow in their trial against Melbourne but will be right for round one.

From Foxsports.....

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des don't drop players till the end of the season when it's dead and buried and we out of the race Frawley won't get a run or cleeland or woolford or Montoya. Des is fucked

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just been reported on CH9 news that Mbye will be ready for Round 1.
Josh Jackson said it was only a knock and that he will be ready for the first game.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des don't drop anybody.
Thanks Bad Billy.

You've told us in just four words why we need a selection panel; not an out of touch dictator who is about 30 years behind times.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you believe they will be given an opportunity why wouldnt the likes of cleeland and woolford get a run in the last trial?
Those two players will start the season in NSW Cup,
Des played close to his best team for that last trial,things like injuries
And the form of our FG players once season proper starts will dictate possible change.
Our new recruits have to play out of there skins every week.
Coaching staff should not ignore them,it's all fair game !

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just been reported on CH9 that Mbye has a fracture in his elbow.
Dogs tried to play it down but he will play heavily strapped.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Channel 9 has just reported that Mbye has a small fracture in his arm but will play with heavy strapping and be monitored throughout the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.