Moses Mbye injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the extent of his injury? Hearing it's a broken arm?!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs tweeted that it's nothing serious. He was shaking hands and having a laugh at the end of the match without his arm in a sling so I don't think it's too bad.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a hyperextension of the elbow i think, got caught under graham making a tackle

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is fox website reporting as broken arm??
Or have they taken it down now

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It seems Frawley went better anyway...

Let's hope he is out for Round 1 then aye..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does hasler need to go?
After todays game.. somethings brewing ... we looked a completely different side.

Kicks in general play, some razzle dazzle stuff, and scored a few really nice tries.

It's almost like we are moving the ball around the feel a lot more fluently.

Reynolds and Frawley both excellent today.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After todays game.. somethings brewing ... we looked a completely different side.

Kicks in general play, some razzle dazzle stuff, and scored a few really nice tries.

I think Lichaa was exceptional today... Talking alot, marshalling troops and some very efficient darts from dummy half. Best I have seen him play and certain that's the real lichaa.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Frawly over Mbye any day .
I hope Moses takes time off to recover from his injury.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye who? Frawley organised the side like a traditional halfback and should be pushing for spot in 17
Honestly the team played better when Mbye went off. Reynolds and Lichaa took charge then when Frawley settled in his passing was crisp and quick and his outside men always knew what was going on.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think Lichaa was exceptional today... Talking alot, marshalling troops and some very efficient darts from dummy half. Best I have seen him play and certain that's the real lichaa.
That's what happens when players back you up instead of waiting and receiving the ball flat .
It was great to watch.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Based on today's trial, we will still struggle to beat the top 4 teams, there was a lot of improvements all over the park, but our depth is disgusting...

Was refreshing to see Dogs throw the ball around but it was just sideways chain passing. A rushing defense will put us to the sword...

Still need a lot of improvement. We wont get wooden spoon but we wont trouble for the title either

Frawley over Mbye if i was coach, he looked much more calmer and in control. Better organising half as well.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Based on today's trial, we will still struggle to beat the top 4 teams, there was a lot of improvements all over the park, but our depth is disgusting...

Was refreshing to see Dogs throw the ball around but it was just sideways chain passing. A rushing defense will put us to the sword...

Still need a lot of improvement. We wont get wooden spoon but we wont trouble for the title either

Frawley over Mbye if i was coach, he looked much more calmer and in control. Better organising half as well.
Melbourne made the grandfinal last year I'm pretty sure they were a top 4 team.;)

silva

Utility
Reaction score

I reckon the players rebelled against hasler Des needs to go

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was only trials but I still want mbye and Reynolds halves brad abbey played crap this week but last week went well he's a gamble as for Francis taulau he went decent and Marcelo Montoya scored a try with his 2nd or 3rd touch he looks like a good player let just hope round 1 we win in belmore against them

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Depth is very good this yr... Players that can come in and slot into their respected positions.

They only started sideways movement after strong running through the middle by everyone which helped bend lines.

Melbourne were garbage today though.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I agree completely, I fear that we have now shown Melbourne all our cards too. The Storm's ball control and defence was terrible there's no way it's going to be like that in a few weeks.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Depth is very good this yr... Players that can come in and slot into their respected positions.

They only started sideways movement after strong running through the middle by everyone which helped bend lines.

Melbourne were garbage today though.

What depth?? Besides Frawley Montoya and Kennar.... there is nobody else worthy of FG Selection...

Status
Not open for further replies.