Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im started to think marley woke up one morning on someones front lawn with his pants around his ankles and a dirty condom sticking out of his arse with the name reynolds on it !!! Mate, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but fark me you have some serious hate and issues with reynolds. Do your best to give it a rest till he truly fuks up again or its honestly warranted champ.
It was a ****ing clear trip, watch the ****ing replay. He clearly strikes out with his leg, simple. He has already done this before and he has done it again. Simple.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He once again proved me right and you lot stupidly defend him, he tripped once again and you all couldn't give a shit. Absolute grub of a player.
But you picked that over a shoulder charge, and like I said watch every game and see how many player do it , like I said before Cameron did it but no mention!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But you picked that over a shoulder charge, and like I said watch every game and see how many player do it , like I said before Cameron did it but no mention!
Smith kicked ****ing luke 3 times in the head and got off ffs, the blokes been untouchable since his gf suspension. And yes sandow was a clear shoulder charge, as was the trip.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Smith kicked ****ing luke 3 times in the head and got off ffs, the blokes been untouchable since his gf suspension. And yes sandow was a clear shoulder charge, as was the trip.
Exactly but my point is it happens in every game they trip plus in your pic his hand and leg make contact not just the leg, which makes it legal

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He once again proved me right and you lot stupidly defend him, he tripped once again and you all couldn't give a shit. Absolute grub of a player.
Alan Langer tripped his whole career, not as blatant but nonetheless it kept him in the game longer.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clash of feet, hahaha what a joke. this bloke could sell dr.. ohh wait nvm
Clash of feet hahaha what a joke this bloke could sell..... Na I'm bored great game Josh keep it up the kennel loves ya mate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly but my point is it happens in every game they trip plus in your pic his hand and leg make contact not just the leg, which makes it legal
Legal lol, absolute joke. But yh you may be right about him getting off. Clearly lunges his leg out with intent. But i will drop it for now until his next trip, you can all enjoy supporting a grub of a player that continues to play outside the spirit of the gane week in week out

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a ****ing clear trip, watch the ****ing replay. He clearly strikes out with his leg, simple. He has already done this before and he has done it again. Simple.
Only thing simple around here is you. Just **** off with your Reynold hate. You go way overboard. Absolute wanker!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NRL.COM haven't even mentioned it in a wrap up.

Plus he has a hand on the player.

Looked bad at first but it's not.

Marley, time to put aside your personal issues with Reynolds, as it's clear you are driving an agenda based on them. We've chipped you on this before, and you still go back to those old ways.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with Marley, he did trip but he does it so often that it will probably be overlooked. Reynolds had a quite first half (his own words) and an ok second half. I reckon everyone should be focusing on Lafai. He has let us down pretty badly for 2 weeks. Maybe Mbye in for him.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He definitely threw the leg out to trip him, it may or may not have have made contact, it was ****in close... but the intent was there and reynolds is probably going to be lucky to avoid things..

People in here are dead set delusional.

If it was an Eels player laying that out against the dogs you'd all be crying so foul there would be 19 threads already.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
NRL.COM haven't even mentioned it in a wrap up.

Plus he has a hand on the player.

Looked bad at first but it's not.

Marley, time to put aside your personal issues with Reynolds, as it's clear you are driving an agenda based on them. We've chipped you on this before, and you still go back to those old ways.
He clearly throws his leg out with intent, it is a trip lol. Couldn't give a shit of NRL.com havn't mentioned it. Ik nkt driving an agenda, if he doesn't do it i wouldn't even be talking about him right now. You lot are so blind when it comes to him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with Marley, he did trip but he does it so often that it will probably be overlooked. Reynolds had a quite first half (his own words) and an ok second half. I reckon everyone should be focusing on Lafai. He has let us down pretty badly for 2 weeks. Maybe Mbye in for him.
Lafai was shit house, surely someone deserves a crack at centre over him by now.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafai was shit house, surely someone deserves a crack at centre over him by now.
How bad is he aye?

He is an absolute shadow of himself last year.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree with you that there was a soft attempt at a trip that did not make contact though. But mate, you very well know that you cant wait for him to fart so you can have a go at him. We all get you dont like hom, that you have made very clear so move on mate. I agree that he sometimes does things that ate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How bad is he aye?

He is an absolute shadow of himself last year.
Dunno if it his conditioning or he just does not put in the effort anymore. Maybe last season everthing came to him too easy, this season he has to work harder and he just can't handle it. But that non pass to Perret was ridiculous.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree with you that there was a soft attempt at a trip that did not make contact though. But mate, you very well know that you cant wait for him to fart so you can have a go at him. We all get you dont like hom, that you have made very clear so move on mate. I agree that he sometimes does things that ate
It did make contact.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree that he does some erratic things but he is in the blue and white jersey so let it go and try being a bit controlled with your statements on him. In a way you are kind of like him. He cant help himself in the heat of the moment and stick his leg out and you cant help yourself and have to always say something and point it out. Enjoy the win. Reynolds wss not great but he was good tonight.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I never said it wasn't a trip.. but FFS Marley... the horse is dead.. stop flogging it mate.

You're going on and on and on and on and on about it, like the fact the blokes done something wrong gives you a raging hard on or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.