Moses/Doueihi rumours in full throttle

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Williams would be perfect foil for Burton. We are going to have marquee money to strengthen.

Also was he really homesick or was it Ricky wearing him down. Because Bateman has come back when a lot of people thought he wouldn't.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Moses, Doeuihi, Kiraz were training together at Holy Cross today. Seen this on another forum with a good info user. This is either a good thing or bad thing for either Wests or Dogs but the links are starting to make sense. Take this with a grain of salt tho.
which forum?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Williams is a crafty, competitive, skilful & gritty player, many of the things Moses isn’t.
With the savings made by signing Williams over Moses we can afford another good middle of the road squad player rather than having to rely on a minimum wage player.
It also seems Williams is a possibility in 23, where as Moses would be for 24, it’s a no brainer to me!!
Exactly. Waiting for 2024 for a quality 7 will also slow Burton's development.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gus has worked or is working behind the scenes to get Williams for 2023. I wonder if the decision to sign Sutton was always part of this plan. Sutton and Williams are childhood friends. I always thought it was very random when we signed Sutton. Why ? Williams followed Sutton to the Raiders. Hopefully he does the same to the Dogs

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good player Doeuihi. Just not what we want rn.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Exactly. Waiting for 2024 for a quality 7 will also slow Burton's development.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gus has worked or is working behind the scenes to get Williams for 2023. I wonder if the decision to sign Sutton was always part of this plan. Sutton and Williams are childhood friends. I always thought it was very random when we signed Sutton. Why ? Williams followed Sutton to the Raiders. Hopefully he does the same to the Dogs
Would be a great acquisition he’s exactly what we have been crying out for

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Moses a real shot? Having a spine whete we have Moses, Burton and Mahoney is top 4 every day

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Williams would be perfect foil for Burton. We are going to have marquee money to strengthen.

Also was he really homesick or was it Ricky wearing him down. Because Bateman has come back when a lot of people thought he wouldn't.
Ricky wearing him down your prolly right there.