Morrin In Brideson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:
Is this yet another forward that everyone will hang their hat on, only to have him smashed like the rest before him? ;)

Morrin ****s on ****lowski

F

fatal1

Bulldogs84 said:
Morrin ****s on ****lowski

i havent heard or see much on morrin but im sure it cant get much worse than brideson, or even cizslowski.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
fatal1™ said:
i havent heard or see much on morrin but im sure it cant get much worse than brideson, or even cizslowski.

He played a better game in PL than Czislowski so imo that is a positive

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations brad morrin on making your first grade debut!

always excellent to see juniors coming through. go brad! and go bulldogs!

(Im feeling positive now, the removal of brideson will have instant results. Poor adam It would suck to be bad luck for the team)

B

Bwaif

Hopefully Brideson will take his bad luck with him... thank god he's out!

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
IMO Nate Myles had a blinder of a first half against da roosters taking up Sonny's attacking spot on the right side of hte field.

Maitua and Armit on the bench is awesome, but Cutler and Morrin are wildcards. I'm yet to see Cutler offer much to our side.

Where is the form that earnt him 6 tries in 3 matchs in premier league?
What??!! Cutler is a breath of fresh air buddy. For the game time he's had, he's been bloody brilliant.
He is a genuine game breaker.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
And been played out of position at times...brought into games in difficult circumstances!

Potential Thurston-like gamebreaker - He deserves his spot!

*SIGH* I DO wish he'd collected that offload in the Roosters game tho...if he'd have hung onto that - he was off off and awaayyyyyyyyy!..Putting himself into the right places at the right times tho...it'll come! :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Cutler is heaps good, he has made more metres in 2 games off the bench than what Czislowski made in the 4 games he got

Tassie Dog

The Mouth Of The South
Reaction score
You guys can all think yourselves lucky. While you may get to watch the game at a decent time, I'll have to sit up and wait for it to start at 1am Monday morning.
And because I'm the good person that I am, I'll then be off to the dawn ANZAC service after 2 1/2 hours sleep.
But hey it is the Bulldogs and I choose to watch it rather than tape it so I won't complain.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
Cutler is heaps good, he has made more metres in 2 games off the bench than what Czislowski made in the 4 games he got
LOL...this is an excellent point u make there u know?!...In a nutshell!

Don't diss Cutler tha baby faced KILAHHHHHH!!! :D

D

Danish

Morrin may end up being great.

But i dont see what the big deal is on Tonga. I watched him on friday night, after 2 mins on the field, before his first hit up, he was already huffing and puffing. 1st grade would eat him alive

F

fatal1

Danish said:

But i dont see what the big deal is on Tonga. I watched him on friday night, after 2 mins on the field, before his first hit up, he was already huffing and puffing. 1st grade would eat him alive
everyone here has already stated that his fitness needs work on, which is why is he isnt in first grade. However, the guy can rack up metres whenever he hits up.

wats it to u anyway?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:

I got their just in time for the second half!!!
when they came out from the tunnel he wasnt looking at the football field, he was looking to be the first to park his ass on the bench
but he did make some inspiring hitups

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:

Well if you bothered to watch the whole game, he played the first 22 minutes to be exact and then he came back on 10 minutes into the second half.

So 50+ min aint too bad for me.

D

Danish

Yes but the impact made during those 50mins was nothing. Certainly not the massive bowling ball of a forward he had been talked up to be. He took a run at Soward from 10 out and still couldnt get over.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
come on Danish, how can you say that bout big Charlie Tonga??

look at his last name! Tonga, that has got to mean promise

Status
Not open for further replies.