Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
curran to right edge until preston is back
We will lose every game if that happens, King can't carry the middle on his own.
Best outcome for us as shit as it is, Salmon right edge 2RF, Mann lock.

Last edited:

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Won’t happen but club should pull out of the Easter Fri clash from now on. Souths have free rein in this fixture to get away with murder. It’s become an absolute piss take for the club since 2015. That last 5 mins of the first half, Sutton was terrified to penalise Souths any more than he already did. If Preston had tackled a Souths player in the same way or if we blantantly held a player down like that it would have been instant sin bin in both scenarios. We all know it.

I don’t care how much money we make from it, this fixture always results in injuries and suspensions for only one team year after year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Morrin was playing really well before that tackle. It was probably his best game in FG..

I'm sick of no other charges for Souths though. If we did those tackles to Latrell etc then I'm sure players would have been binned and suspended for tonnes of games.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We will lose ever game if that happens, King can't carry the middle on his own.
Best outcome for us as shit as it is, Salmon right edge 2RF, Mann lock.
maybe, but we can start curran on the edge and bring in kautoga to rotate and put curran back in the middle.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Won’t happen but club should pull out of the Easter Fri clash from now on. Souths have free rein in this fixture to get away with murder. It’s become an absolute piss take for the club since 2015. That last 5 mins of the first half, Sutton was terrified to penalise Souths any more than he already did. If Preston had tackled a Souths player in the same way or if we blantantly held a player down like that it would have been instant sin bin in both scenarios. We all know it.

I don’t care how much money we make from it, this fixture always results in injuries and suspensions for only one team year after year.
I hold pretty much the same opinion. This fixture has got to dangerous levels quite a few times with souths getting away with fouling our players and Bulldogs penalised for giving it back to them.

It's like Origin is made for Queenslanders. The same level of fuckery

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fucking typical. They can’t be serious, that fat **** is a protected species. Isn’t it funny we all picked what would happen? We also posted here except for dumb dinkum dog saying the refs don’t have an agenda. Wighton hip dropped and Mitchell hit ado carr late
also mitchell led with the knees during traceys try from taafes kick, even though he was late and couldn't change the play. Tracey was lucky he just missed his outstretched arms

then mitchell tried to wrestle to wrestle his head afterwards

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So what was the big talk about players wellfair?
Reece got an accidental head clash and made the news all week yet shoulder to Preston’s head and a hipdrop, at the same time fox gets hit in the head with fattrells hip doesn’t get a beep.

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reece got an accidental head clash and made the news all week yet shoulder to Preston’s head and a hipdrop, at the same time fox gets hit in the head with fattrells hip doesn’t get a beep.
reece walsh must be another one the nrl protects

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Latrell getting done after the fact should have been more reason to not only cop a fine but game time, it’s not the first time and won’t be the last time when he gets away with it.

The love affair all the media have with him is pathetic, still can’t believe the news was bagging our fans for booing him after that contact on fox which is now proven to be wrong.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They pick and choose who they want to look after, just like robbo having a whinge about the over turned try it had plenty of media coverage but for us there is very little mentioned.

To be honest I could care less about media coverage, I do care about players and clubs not being treated fairly though and we always get the sharp end of the stick.

Proof is there and anyone who denies it needs to wake up or are just haters.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think that’s the likely scenario. I’d consider KK off the bench though to allow Curran back into the middle at some stage because that’s when we look at our best. But CC might just use Mann in that role.
I'd have KK on the bench next time we play Rabbits, if nothing else purely to take Fatrell and or his gf Wighton out for their grubby stuff this game. The judiciary obviously isn't gonna give them time off, so make sure they have some time off the old-fashioned way!! I'd SUGGEST we tell Topine we'll keep him around an extra year if he takes Bitchell out, but the thought of physical contact might do Topine's head in... :sweatsmile: Even bring in DS-F in for 1 game!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morrin would be stupid to fight it because there is zero chance he will win, MRC is just as corrupt as the refs.

Let me guess cause they play souths.
What to fight?
He lifted him over the horizontal turned him over and drove him into the ground. Of course it didnt help that Murray allowed his body to be turned so easily but the point is, Morrin at no stage let him go and drove him into the ground.

Personally, while watching the game, i thought he was either going to he sent off or sin binned. He got slightly lucky he was just sin binned, but don't think he can argue much with MRC.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurtis Morrin as well is a true bulldog
Yep, i really like him.
Unfortunately he will get suspended for the spear tackle. He plays with alot of heart and speed which i value as we often look slow when we hit the ball up.

Unfortunate that the ball bobbled when scored under the sticks. We probably go on with it had we scored that.