Morgan Harper out, Bryson Goodwin in

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nah Suli extended for 2 seasons yesterday I believe. It's really wierd tbh as I see Garricks best position as left centre aswell. Manly need wingers imo.
Missed that. Where does Harper fit then?
Seems odd.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Two words: Andrew McCullough.
Let’s wait and see.
I find it hard to believe (the Goodwin bit, the Harper bit might be true).
Meh.. Harper I can get over bro. He wants to
Play first grade NOW and we have a number of people who are still ahead of him I guess. Good luck to him. The Bryson Goodwin bit is what has me worried. Anyone who watched him in super league will know he is playing like he is 35 LOL .. he struggled.

Last edited:

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant fathom in any way possible why we would sign goodwin. Hes way past retirement age. What a fucking g up. Our recruitment committee should hang there heads in shame

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Meh.. Harper I can get over bro. He wants to
Play first grade NOW and we have a number of people who are still ahead of him I guess. Good luck to him. The Bryson Goodwin bit is what has me worried. Anyone who watched him in super league will now he is playing like
He is 35 LOL .. he struggled.
And so many criticise our board.
I think we’re doing an OUTSTANDING job putting out #fakenews for the Terrorgraph to run with :-).

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we’re doing an OUTSTANDING job putting out #fakenews for the Terrorgraph to run with :-).
I hope the board are playing with the media and fucking with everyone. It would be epic and a big win to us for all the BS we’ve had to endure as fans and Members. Also this is keeping the Bulldogs in the headlines more then any club as the saying goes ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we end up with Goodwin that will dead set do me, I’m still pissed we were chasing 50yr old Jennings now this shit!

not happy if we lose Harper either

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I hope the board are playing with the media and fucking with everyone. It would be epic and a big win to us for all the BS we’ve had to endure as fans and Members. Also this is keeping the Bulldogs in the headlines more then any club as the saying goes ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY.
Yeah although it hasn’t been good for TK meltdowns. It’s worked nicely for me - I’m saving money on no longer subscribing to the comedy channel and spending more time on TK :-).

A

Alexander the Great

If they are doing that I applaud them. Fuck the media.

No way we are that stupid to sign this z grader.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a bunch of c***s that run the club and Dean pay is a bigger one I don't blame any player that wants to leave this basket case of a club bunch of amateur C***s makes my blood boil when we let go a young up and coming talent for a 36 year old hack what a joke

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our recruitment team needs to fuck off. Goodwins pushing 40 that **** is shit!

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF is this board doing!?!?!?

dib and co were bad.

this mob has truly FUCKED us!!!

we are going to be bottom dwellers for 5 years ffs.

A

Alexander the Great

I think we are onto something here. Ghed size not bhed.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nrl clubs are run as a business... If i was to have a business and supply the same quality as this club is dishing up I would find my self going bankrupt.... I understand we're going through a re build but how long is this going to go on for. There is no end in sight and it is getting to be a joke.... No confidence what so ever.. The board and coach must know its only human nature people can only put up with so much, seriously name just 1 thing that the club has done to give you confidence of having a competitive team in the next 3 years....

A

Alexander the Great

1. Sign Goodwin

Nrl clubs are run as a business... If i was to have a business and supply the same quality as this club is dishing up I would find my self going bankrupt.... I understand we're going through a re build but how long is this going to go on for. There is no end in sight and it is getting to be a joke.... No confidence what so ever.. The board and coach must know its only human nature people can only put up with so much, seriously name just 1 thing that the club has done to give you confidence of having a competitive team in the next 3 years....

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Article says Harper signed with Manly before the covid break. That would explain why he hasn't been considered since. I reckon his best year was 2018 and was pretty ordinary last year. They didnt debut him till the last game in 2019. But at least he was a centre as opposed to R Smith who is a winger and cannot pass. And Hasler/Cleal would have originally recruited Harper.