Moore Had Lost Dressing Room + senior players

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billiris2

Ryan and Moore were good friends. It would be Ennis,Morris and Stagg....?

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Get over it ffs the afforsaid coach was (is ) a loser, if any person has been or was a coach at any level you would know what it is like when you don't have the support of players junior or senior level.

Spiros Yeeros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look, there was only one player who went to the board members. I know for a fact that it has been one player and one player only that has put the knife in. He has been doing it for 12 months. He will succeed in getting what he wants, that is the NSW Origin coach as the Bulldogs coach.

This bloke is a Dog of the highest order because his coach has gone into bat for him to be in rep teams many many times.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look, there was only one player who went to the board members. I know for a fact that it has been one player and one player only that has put the knife in. He has been doing it for 12 months. He will succeed in getting what he wants, that is the NSW Origin coach as the Bulldogs coach.

This bloke is a Dog of the highest order because his coach has gone into bat for him to be in rep teams many many times.
and who is this?

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
how is old millard going?

Would be a better replacement atm than idris and morris.

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and who is this?
Ahhh, think rep players, we haven't had too many of late.

As for the "rejects" celebrating, I wouldn't read too much into it. Patten publicly showed his support to Moore on Twitter.

I personally don't really care, all this behind the scene nonsense is making me lose interest in the game more then before.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just say it. Sick of all these 'inside' info jokers coming here and saying they know this and that but give no names. Post it, PM it to us or don't ****ing mention it.

You can't come in and rebut something said by another member and back it up with unrevealed inside info.

P

Paint.

Ryan and Moore were good friends. It would be Ennis,Morris and Stagg....?
I can't see Ennis doing that, tbh. Turner either.
Morris can't really be considered a senior player.

Get over it ffs the afforsaid coach was (is ) a loser, if any person has been or was a coach at any level you would know what it is like when you don't have the support of players junior or senior level.
1. Do you hate Moore as a coach, or as a person? If it's the latter, then youve got no fkin idea, go crawl back into your hole. If it's the former, I dont understand your comment at all.
2. The guy's already been sacked, don't kick a bloke while he's down
3. The fact that the players didn't front him about his problems, and went to the board instead, is troubling.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. The fact that the players didn't front him about his problems, and went to the board instead, is troubling.
Very. Especially as they are 'senior' players.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me it is obvious that being in a position to be called a "senior player" would mean that they have been working with Kevin Moore for a long time now on alot of issues and it just wasn't working hence they went to the board to get something done about it.

Where does it suggest that it was a secretive mutiny?

Given our results and lack of any positive game plans etc I am thankful that they did go to the board and voice their concerns as working with Kev was simply not working.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't see Ennis doing that, tbh. Turner either.
Morris can't really be considered a senior player.

1. Do you hate Moore as a coach, or as a person? If it's the latter, then youve got no fkin idea, go crawl back into your hole. If it's the former, I dont understand your comment at all.
2. The guy's already been sacked, don't kick a bloke while he's down
The article says that Moore had poor communication.
The article doesn't say that the players hadn't already spoken to him.

Make whatever conclusion you want from the two sentences above.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score

Are you serious?If you "know it for a fact"that suggests you have some official links to the Dogs,and to then come here & spread rumours & inuendo is ****en disgraceful!
If you don't have any official link to the Dogs,then you're just full of **** & should stop slandering players reputations just coz you dislike them.
****en muppet!!

Last edited by a moderator:

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there a blabber mouth on the board? The board members better keep their mouths shut except at board meetings. You can't run with the hounds and the fox at the same time.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
I think more likely it's a case of someone trying to sound WAY more important than they really are.Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.