Montoya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact people are calling for Holland is the saddest thing..Montoya has been poor but holland is smaller, slower and would not make any other team in the NRL.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fuck is wrong with you poeple. Montoya has been our second best player all season (second only to Mbye). He has one off game and you all want to sack him. Good thing you guys aren't the coach.
Mate he had one decent game last week. Absolute shit the other games. Fuck him off

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put anyone on that wing and we will still get fucked. That right edge is a complete joke, the defensive systems are garbage.
No one half decent could of served up the shit he dished out tonight

He refused to jump for the ball both In attack and defence
Gave away pathetic penalties
Was constantly out of position
Does not communicate with his centre (I was at the game and he’s dumb as dog shit)

He needs time in reserve grade to teach him a lesson. He needs to be held accountable for tonight’s performance.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does not communicate with his centre (I was at the game and he’s dumb as dog shit)

He needs time in reserve grade to teach him a lesson. He needs to be held accountable for tonight’s performance.
Feel for you, traveling down there for that shit

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reminds me of winitana and nanai. When was the last time we had fast backs ?
Oh god that bring back some bad memories. B Moz is probably the only genuinely fast winger we've had in recent times and even then we got him at the back end of his career. Come to think of it we've had some absolute nails on the wing in the past 20 years; Halligan, Hazem, Turner, Perrett, Jonathan Wright, Mitch Brown, Bryson Goodwin, Holland, Montoya

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I'm 99% certain they would.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was brilliant last week but terrible last night

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I watched on t.v. and dead set the kid has NFI.

That last try where Croker caught it and scored. From the moment it left Sezers boot, have a look at the replays and watch Montoyas eyes and body language. Kid looked absolutely lost and devoid of any idea of what to do.
Its not me bashing him as per usual even though its warranted, the T.V. replay doesnt lie

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fuck is wrong with you poeple. Montoya has been our second best player all season (second only to Mbye). He has one off game and you all want to sack him. Good thing you guys aren't the coach.
Nah man, I was a big fan from last year but he has been pretty bloody poor this year. Played fairly well against souths but below average every other game.

As others have said, he lacks pace and doesn't have any footwork. His biggest asset is usually his work in the air but that doesn't get utilized enough.

Can't blame him too much in defence though IMO- Pay has fucking decimated the defensive structures Des had in place of a slightly better attack. Can't believe how many points we have leaked this year. Fucking depressing.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this kid needs to get dropped and get the hunger again. he has totally lost the plot and you can tell his comfortable where he is at. don't care who we promote but we need this year to be trial and error because clearly what we are doing aint working. all up to you pay

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He has gotten worse than last season when he played quite well.
He is a serious liability in defence, under the high ball and the kick behind.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve seen the cruise ships in Sydney Harbour turn and chase quicker than this **** on Oldfield last night.

It was absolutely pedestrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.