Montoya a centre WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Montoya is a really good footballer. He was harshly criticised for his last few games (and rightly so) But the big problem was he kept coming inside to cover up for Hopoate.
When he did this, he opened up the left side. He will play even better now that he has had a shot at centre.
That said I couldn’t imagine Montoya making a break and delivering a sweet pass like Smith.....he would have tried to run out lol

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It hurts to say being a massive critic but he played well and think he is positionally better there his defence habits suit a centre and hop goes much better at full back safe and solid

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Played well last night. I know because I never said OH FFS MONTOYA once.
Like to see what this young side can deliver. But of young blood and enthusiasm might be what we need

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Played well last night. I know because I never said OH FFS MONTOYA once.
Like to see what this young side can deliver. But of young blood and enthusiasm might be what we need
Lol
You are right
Neither did I haha

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya is a really good footballer. He was harshly criticised for his last few games (and rightly so) But the big problem was he kept coming inside to cover up for Hopoate.
When he did this, he opened up the left side. He will play even better now that he has had a shot at centre.
You have got to be fucking kidding!!!
His defence on the wing is shit and don't worry he will be found out at centre before long.
His "shot" at centre will last as long of Bmoz is injured that's it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fans have been crying from round 1 to have Holland starting in centre or wing instead of that stupid coming off the bench rubbish pay is a slow learner

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that we have plenty of forwards, but I think that Pay should try Montoya in the back row he is big enough to make a fist of it with proper coaching, as a player he does appear to have at least the right attitude if not much else, he is just far to slow to ever make it as an outside back.
Some players have failed badly in one position yet a very good in another. No one can deny that in RL skill levels are very different from 1 position to another unlike AFL and soccer.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to thank Dean Pay in advance for allowing my SuperCoach captain in Ponga to run riot on Montoya and Smith and rack up a big score for me. Much appreciated.

Ken Sio first try scorer or whoever plays left wing for knights.
You were saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.