Montoya a centre WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the hell is he playing centre he can't tackle on the wing he has no hope at centre

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How the hell is he playing centre he can't tackle on the wing he has no hope at centre
Yes that’s crazy, I figure his beside Lewis in defence that’s a plus if I’m right. Maybe Lewis can teach him to tackle .....must be a reason why they don’t drop this guy I can’t work it out .

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Probably bugger all choice, playing stocks are getting a bit thin. Plus as I said ages ago, Montoya will never be dropped while he is our only junior.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That surely can't be the team that runs out on Saturday. If so we'll get pummelled worse than the tits game.
Hopefully olive comes in and Montoya gets the chop, what the fuck does he have to do to get dropped, screw pays missus?

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm just thinking I can win some easy money backing the bloke against him for First Try Scorer lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Probably trialling him in various positions before we decide if we are going to shop him around and replace him.

If he's alongside Smith we are in for a long night.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt he’ll play centre. He’ll probably swap with Smith

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just want to thank Dean Pay in advance for allowing my SuperCoach captain in Ponga to run riot on Montoya and Smith and rack up a big score for me. Much appreciated.

Ken Sio first try scorer or whoever plays left wing for knights.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t agree with Montoya being in the team but how on earth can you call for Olive to be playing? His first half against the Titans may be one of the worst defensive efforts I have ever seen?
With you there mate

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don’t agree with Montoya being in the team but how on earth can you call for Olive to be playing? His first half against the Titans may be one of the worst defensive efforts I have ever seen?
When you have Montoya on your outside and Frawley on your inside, then God help any centre in the competition going up against a Titans side that favours their attack down your edge. That's where Titans score most of their tries.
If pay had done his homework and did some studying then he would have known that and strengthened the left edge defense. Even during the game he didnt do anything to switch players to shore up the defense. Blame shouldn't be squarely Olive.
Montoya has been fuckin up all year and last year as well in defense yet he still gets picked. Defies logic

Status
Not open for further replies.