Momentum Killing Ball Hogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds kills everything, the less he touches the ball in a set the better we look. If you think his side stepping turtle dance is creativity then we will lose alot of games 18-6. Also the over reliance on Kasiano and Pritchard when they are on the field, **** use them as decoys for once.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
"side stepping turtle dance" fmd serious? lol the more I read it the more it makes me laugh

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"side stepping turtle dance" fmd serious? lol the more I read it the more it makes me laugh
For some strange reason he reminds me of Master Roshi the turtle master in the original Dragon Ball , when he steps and stutters looking for a hole that does not exist

paxmaxi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Q:Why would you put in a defensive kick in when the defense is on the back foot?
A:Coz u have no clue,vision,ability,tactical acumen call it what u will,Keating is useless as a playmaker.Anyone who sat through last year would realise this!Keating looked as if he may have improved in his first game this year but the last game or 2 he has shown that he will be one of the first shown the door when it comes to to sort out next years roster.Here's a tip for Keating if he does look at this forum,before u get the ball have a look at the defense,see where they may be stretched and adjust your play accordingly,don't just do everything by script.
Don't you people get that they are following the coaches directions. Des obviously made the decision to not give Slater open field off the back of kicks ( esp, bombs). It is the same story with people on here giving Ennis **** for kicking after making some mistakes; He kept it up because Des has told him to. It is all so obvious, how dumb are you people?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you people get that they are following the coaches directions. Des obviously made the decision to not give Slater open field off the back of kicks ( esp, bombs). It is the same story with people on here giving Ennis **** for kicking after making some mistakes; He kept it up because Des has told him to. It is all so obvious, how dumb are you people?
Apparently very!!

Status
Not open for further replies.