Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The mole is wrong so often..
I laughed when they were talking to him on the Sterlo show last night (or was it 360 the day before, I forget). After talking to him one of them says something along the lines "The mole's never wrong, most of the time"

Man, my memory is shot today.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's not in Perth. I was at training at Perth Oval yesterday. No sign of him. And JMo & Hodko talked as if Kris was still back in Sydney.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu hasn't popped up in France by any chance?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know why people get so angry about The Mole. He has a lot of sources and I find his page in RLW interesting to read. No he isn't right all the time but things do change... and even if he is wrong, why get angry about it? Just ignore him if you don't like him.

soaibdiwan1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know why people get so angry about The Mole. He has a lot of sources and I find his page in RLW interesting to read. No he isn't right all the time but things do change... and even if he is wrong, why get angry about it? Just ignore him if you don't like him.
Agree..

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Totally agree, I find he is pretty much the only guy who has reliable inside info. I think people hate him because he will make a post like "Dogs chasing Folau hard" and people get excited, then months later after we miss out people will turn their anger against whoever built that excitement up.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's not in Perth. I was at training at Perth Oval yesterday. No sign of him. And JMo & Hodko talked as if Kris was still back in Sydney.
Inu only tweeted he was at the airport around 8pm lastnight !!! But Who knows he might have been collecting his latest shipment of free coconut water lol.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is there for cover, just like Harlan was last week against Penrith.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What makes you say that? His tweet was from 8 last night saying he was at domestic airport.
Im pretty sure the boys had a noon flight. Unless he ia travelling alone which I highly doubt.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perrets father lives in Perth so it could just that his gone over there to see him.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Guys, they aren't there for a haircut ...

N

Natboy

Inu only tweeted he was at the airport around 8pm lastnight !!! But Who knows he might have been collecting his latest shipment of free coconut water lol.
He could've been the designated driver to Krispy Kremes.
Actually has anyone ever noticed how many boxes of them are in the overheads on flights to perth because they don't have them there lol more donuts than bags on the plane! Let's HOPE Kas wasn't on the flight!

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Inu tweeted also that he was at domestic airport. I suspect he is in perth too. probably at low's expense.
Drury just can't catch a break.
he looked alright on the wing last game

berriesfan

Waterboy
Reaction score
The "mole" Tony Adams has no idea on this one. Doubt Lloyd will play in front of Kasiano let alone Tim Browne.

Status
Not open for further replies.