Moley Moley

Malla

Reaction score
‘Former bulldogs lower grader’ lol it was years ago and interesting Moley doesn’t want to name his CURRENT CLUB but is ok to say he’s a former dogs LOWER GRADER

'Grub' caught out in disgraceful act
A former Bulldogs lower grader is in disgrace after being caught out selling footy gear online and then failing to ever send it to unsuspecting fans.

The player - who cannot be named for legal reasons - has duped at least half a dozen supporters who sent him money for jerseys he advertised on social media.

When his current club learned of his scam they ripped up his contract and the player - now aged 30 - looks as though his career is over.

"I got my money back but only after threatening to get the cops involved," one punter told me.

"Other people haven't been so lucky and this bloke is an absolute grub.

"I just urge all fans to be careful when buying stuff online to maker sure it is legit - otherwise they could be his next victim."

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
‘Former bulldogs lower grader’ lol it was years ago and interesting Moley doesn’t want to name his CURRENT CLUB but is ok to say he’s a former dogs LOWER GRADER

A former Bulldogs lower grader is in disgrace after being caught out selling footy gear online and then failing to ever send it to unsuspecting fans.

The player - who cannot be named for legal reasons - has duped at least half a dozen supporters who sent him money for jerseys he advertised on social media.

When his current club learned of his scam they ripped up his contract and the player - now aged 30 - looks as though his career is over.

"I got my money back but only after threatening to get the cops involved," one punter told me.

"I just urge all fans to be careful when buying stuff online to maker sure it is legit - otherwise they could be his next victim."
Typical scabs. Only name our club.

"Current" club must be Moley's fav!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

And this is why the shit bag was weeded out of our club in the first place.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wonder who it could be, someone gotta know something

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Former bulldogs player in a media article is scrapping the bottom of the barrel - slow news day from the actual grubs, the media

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Former bulldogs player in a media article is scrapping the bottom of the barrel - slow news day from the actual grubs, the media
Yes. No. Bulldogs def not treated differently by the media lol

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Former bulldog junior does something wrong ten or twelve years later. But we'll lead the article with an anti bulldog headline. Quality biased story there.
No one would click on the article if it was a roosters or titans player. Bulldogs sell clicks!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No one would click on the article if it was a roosters or titans player. Bulldogs sell clicks!
Only bc media have trashed our reputation and created "the baddies".

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

They forgot to mention he was a "star"