MLB Thread

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Season started last night in Korea a full week before opening day (similar to our Vegas stunt). Dodgers defeated the Padres last night when the ball
Went through a hole in the glove.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a boring sport.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I love it, I also love Cricket. Fast paced games like basketball don’t really interest me. Second game starts in 10 minutes. Tune in big boy
Lmao, not even if you paid me. Baseball & Golf are probably the 2 most boring sports in the world.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lmao, not even if you paid me. Baseball & Golf are probably the 2 most boring sports in the world.
I read
Books with golf on the background. Makes me concentrate on my reading because it’s so fucking boring haha

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Pirates fan here. Have some talented young players unfortunately they will rot away or be traded for pennies on the dollar until our bloody owner Nutting actually takes an interest in the team and starts spending some money!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pirates fan here. Have some talented young players unfortunately they will rot away or be traded for pennies on the dollar until our bloody owner Nutting actually takes an interest in the team and starts spending some money!!

Know how it feels! Orioles fan here, been hamstrung by ownership for a decade. Finally sold the team and will keep the best farm system in the game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Go FSG (whoever they own)

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder how Brett Lee would go as a pitcher or Adam Gilchrist with a baseball bat? Would be cool if they tried to do a Jaryd Hayne cross over.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would love to see a game at their home stadium, overlooking the river and all of those cool bridges. That's on my bucket list.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I would love to see a game at their home stadium, overlooking the river and all of those cool bridges. That's on my bucket list.
Haven’t seen a game there but have done a stadium tour and it was phenomenal. Best stadium tour I have ever done!! Even got to meet and chat with Hurdle and a few of the players. It is an awesome ballpark. Was there in the dead of winter so saw a Steelers game and a Pens game. Seeing a Pirates game there with my boys is definitely on the bucket list though!!
46651.JPG
41744.JPG

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven’t seen a game there but have done a stadium tour and it was phenomenal. Best stadium tour I have ever done!! Even got to meet and chat with Hurdle and a few of the players. It is an awesome ballpark. Was there in the dead of winter so saw a Steelers game and a Pens game. Seeing a Pirates game there with my boys is definitely on the bucket list though!! View attachment 104582View attachment 104583

PNC.png

I've walked past PNC Park, but it was November, so no Baseball on. The stadium tour would have been super cool.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The stadium is awesome. I love Pittsburgh it is a very under-rated city. They are sports mad there. I fit right in. Someone described it as a big little city and I think that is a perfect way to describe it. Has a big city feel but everyone is so friendly and chilled it has small town vibes to it.