Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid looks the goods and has some great wraps.

those in the know with juniors, given preferred positions and ability, will there be room for:
Woods, O’Neil, Conti, Papali’i and Olopau all in 1 team when we have Burton, Crighton and Mahoney?

also, can someone who has seen the. Let us know who is more likely to play 1st grade before who (I know they are young and form / injuries play a part) Just after an opinion on each of Woods, O’Neil and Conti.
I haven’t seen Conti play but from what I’ve seen Woods is the standout above all others. Better potential than KO, Joash and O’Neill.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For those that haven't already, watch some of Woods' Waratahs highlights where you get to see more of his skill, crazy speed and vision. Conti is in that team with him too in a lot of those highlights..
Is it the u16 waratahs team from 2022 highlights the ones to watch?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't sad that they only wait for the negative news to put the boot in. Why kind of supporter does that?

There is only three reasons for this:

1. Not really bulldogs supporters and trolling on this site OR
2. Bulldog supporters that have agendas against the current regime or against members on TK OR
3. A birth defect
I would say that Crew has all three.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long Conti signed for?

If these two can build a strong combination over the next couple of years. We could be looking very good in 26/27.
It only says that Conti signed for 2024 and beyond. I would expect its around 4 years at least like Woods and Oloapu so they can be deveoped.

This is a good read about our development pathways. It names several other halves and mids which we have created special development programs for those positions. It seems we also have a bunch of mids coming through that are either locals or we have bought young from other areas.

The Bulldogs junior area is around 3300 compared to Parra 5,700 and Panters 9,000 so as Gould says we have to recruit from outside and bring young talent in. We have created development links with Greater Northern NSW, Auckland and South East Qld junior areas such as Toowoobah and have linked up with a number of schools in NSW.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It only says that Conti signed for 2024 and beyond. I would expect its around 4 years at least like Woods and Oloapu so they can be deveoped.

This is a good read about our development pathways. It names several other halves and mids which we have created special development programs for those positions. It seems we also have a bunch of mids coming through that are either locals or we have bought young from other areas.

The Bulldogs junior area is around 3300 compared to Parra 5,700 and Panters 9,000 so as Gould says we have to recruit from outside and bring young talent in. We have created development links with Greater Northern NSW, Auckland and South East Qld junior areas such as Toowoobah and have linked up with a number of schools in NSW.
Noooo no no no no...Too much to handle :laughing:

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
would love to know the conversation Gus had with both of Conti and Woods about signing - pretty good work to bring the 10 and 15 from the Tahs together at the Dogs. eg. Conti - come over, you and woods can be our xyz at the dogs long term?

Fittlers son a reserve in that Tahs team too

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isn't sad that they only wait for the negative news to put the boot in. Why kind of supporter does that?

There is only three reasons for this:

1. Not really bulldogs supporters and trolling on this site OR
2. Bulldog supporters that have agendas against the current regime or against members on TK OR
3. A birth defect
I vote #3

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Parra and dogs have combined so they get to see all the parra juniors also.
It happens at all clubs, nth sydney matts team this year is 95% parra and they arent their second stringers either