Rumour Mitchell Moses

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would need to get more shoulder into his defence.

Ball playing is a little more straightforward at 13 compared to 6.

Should be able to grow into the position you would think.

I like him at lock more than the centres for a couple of reasons.

Pace.

Size.

Kicking game.

We might be good in the centres moving forward.
Definitely built like a lock.
Agree on the centre situation I'm bullish Xerri explodes for us and pretty quickly, Chrichton at worst is an elite centre if fb didn't work out etc etc.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What do you want to do with Karl? Blind Freddy can see barring injury he’s 1st grade bound and we have Burton signed for another 4 years after this year.
Karl is priority, but the bonus is, he can play multiple positions, I wouldn’t tinker too much beyond the halves and fullback.. he’s a natural in the halves though, the more touches the more dangerous he is.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Playing the Bulldogs, you only need to focus on Burton, Flanno carries zero threat, by bringing in Moses or promoting KO, there’s a dual threat.

Away from the halves, Reed is a genuine threat in the 9 but we haven’t learned how to best use Kikau… once that happens it’ll open up more doors.

The better teams have a complete spine (all threats) and this is complemented by X-factors (think Joey Manu, Val Homes, Cobbo) whilst edge runners get good early ball or we’ll designed set plays.

I, like all, can’t wait to see a complete footy team in blue and white.
I believe Ciro should shoulder the blame for the way the team played last game, if he instructed Burton to take control of the game as a 7, and Kikau to run in the middle, could it be the reason he is saying he wants the team to test the edges against Melbourne.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Word on the street is Moses is watching very closely how things go today before the big announcement by Canterbury Leagues Club…

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Word on the street is Moses is watching very closely how things go today before the big announcement by Canterbury Leagues Club…
Yep, also heard he flew down to Melb to meet the team and double check the size of CC's dong before he makes his decision.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, also heard he flew down to Melb to meet the team and double check the size of CC's dong before he makes his decision.
Nah, coffee school in Collins St Melbourne to make sure he nails CC’s skim almond milk chai tea with a drizzle of butterscotch. Apparently the drizzle requires special training.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How’d your team go bud?
Are we going to get cocky because we beat a Storm team missing;

Cameron Munster
Ryan Papenhasen
Xavier Coates
Tareq Sims
Tui Kamikamica
Justin Olam
Tom Eisenhuth

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are we going to get cocky because we beat a Storm team missing;

Cameron Munster
Ryan Papenhasen
Xavier Coates
Tareq Sims
Tui Kamikamica
Justin Olam
Tom Eisenhuth
No. just gonna be a little bit more positive and not throw the toys out of cot after a loss