Rumour Mitchell Moses

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you want to do with Karl? Blind Freddy can see barring injury he’s 1st grade bound and we have Burton signed for another 4 years after this year.
Blind Freddy might be older than Karl, as he's only 18. Maybe it should be like Arthur Beetson used to say, if your good enough, you are old enough. But, then I remember a player who played for cronulla - I think he was only 15 or 16. He played in the forward pack, I think his name was Luke Ritson. The kid ended up with long term Brain Damage. Don't know sometimes. Hope Karl works out for us, but the Bulldogs won't want to risk using him too soon.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this Btownhorse infiltrating Isaacs profile or just Isaac's general b.s?
I dont care anymore, we should pin our hopes they can fill the role with big Karl yeh??

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2024 spine

1. Papali'i
6. Karl
7. Moses
9. Mahoney

PREMIERSHIPs
With Critta, Xeri / Alamoti, Kiraz and Fox filling the remaining backline positions .... strike galore.

Move Burton to lock as the third ball playing option which would suit him .... certainly has the size.

Add two props and we would be cooking.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Critta, Xeri / Alamoti, Kiraz and Fox filling the remaining backline positions .... strike galore.

Move Burton to lock as the third ball playing option which would suit him .... certainly has the size.

Add two props and we would be cooking.
Defence and ballplaying ability good enough for Burto at 13 you think?
Rest sounds great btw...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Blind Freddy might be older than Karl, as he's only 18. Maybe it should be like Arthur Beetson used to say, if your good enough, you are old enough. But, then I remember a player who played for cronulla - I think he was only 15 or 16. He played in the forward pack, I think his name was Luke Ritson. The kid ended up with long term Brain Damage. Don't know sometimes. Hope Karl works out for us, but the Bulldogs won't want to risk using him too soon.
I get your point about Ritson but playing in the halves for a young bloke is a lot safer than playing through the middle third

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Throw the bus at Ivan and Nathan Cleary! IDGAF .. blow the salary cap again on those two. Give them Burton, they look like they could use a Dally M centre.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defence and ballplaying ability good enough for Burto at 13 you think?
Rest sounds great btw...
Would need to get more shoulder into his defence.

Ball playing is a little more straightforward at 13 compared to 6.

Should be able to grow into the position you would think.

I like him at lock more than the centres for a couple of reasons.

Pace.

Size.

Kicking game.

We might be good in the centres moving forward.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get your point about Ritson but playing in the halves for a young bloke is a lot safer than playing through the middle third
Mate I hope so, but look at someone like Luke Keary. He's had so many concussions. Hope our young bloke is tough, haven't seen much of him myself. I just hope he wouldn't get targeted because he's young