Mitchell Moses

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, it was either the KT26's or if you were willing to save a couple of pays, for $20 you could score some Adidas Rome's. You could have any colour you liked as long as it was white with the 3 blue stripes and a pair of Levi 501's button fly for another $20. None of this stone washed pre worn out ripped sh!t, these you had to wear them out yourself and they were so tough when you took them off they would stand in the corner all by themselves.
$20?? They're like $200+ now. Also the Aussie pairs are worth more because they say Rome instead of Rom lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys gotta get some real footwear. Adidas slides or Crocs. That’s real shit

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Archies are good and good for your posture and still look good same colours as havianahs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I knew something was up, didn't think you were that young (full offence lol). Yes my sister and her bf are the same, entire room full and even then that's not enough for them all. I don't have that many anymore...but my sister's bf is close enough in sizing so what's his is mine :tearsofjoy:
Honestly...no offence because y'all are a right laff but you young ***** are weird asf :tearsofjoy:

Shoe rooms, a male owning more than 100 pairs? obsessions with must have sneakers "eshay" shoes? fmd... :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big fat glass of harden the fuck up bro..:tearsofjoy: they massage your feet while you walk
I'm old school to as you may know lol but I never got into these..and crocs someone mentioned yeh idk about those fn things either haha..but I also live in the good ole "Thailand safey boots" or "Jerusalem gum boots" .. that's thongs young people.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly...no offence because y'all are a right laff but you young ***** are weird asf :tearsofjoy:

Shoe rooms, a male owning more than 100 pairs? obsessions with must have sneakers "eshay" shoes? fmd... :tearsofjoy:
The best part is that some **** in Vietnam gets paid 20c per hour only for Nike to sell them for $160-$280 and have dumb ***** like me buy them :tearsofjoy: