Mitchell Moses

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need to have more moderators or temp mods during the school holidays. Lots of kids come on here and make shit up and go back to school. Issac is one of them that never left...

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Need to have more moderators or temp mods during the school holidays. Lots of kids come on here and make shit up and go back to school. Issac is one of them that never left...
Never left school or the kennel?
The bloke's 27 and still trying to finish year 8.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved coming on here and reading all the intelligent posts about our beloved Bulldogs club and players, good conversations and pre and post game chats..

Now it’s like children hour at the Buzz Brothfield telecrap school of learning how to spread BS ..

There’s already a feed in the rumours section about MM, why wasn’t this rumour posted in there … did it really need a new post of its own when it’s unconfirmed and started by a person known to get 99% of his information wrong .. @Isaac ?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaning has resigned with parra for 5.
Would bulldogs blow the bank like they did with Foran ?
Both likely to happen I guess

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Loved coming on here and reading all the intelligent posts about our beloved Bulldogs club and players, good conversations and pre and post game chats..

Now it’s like children hour at the Buzz Brothfield telecrap school of learning how to spread BS ..

There’s already a feed in the rumours section about MM, why wasn’t this rumour posted in there … did it really need a new post of its own when it’s unconfirmed and started by a person known to get 99% of his information wrong .. @Isaac ?
Its just that time of the year.
Xmas will be done and dusted in 5 minutes time and then we will be counting down to trials.
Cant wait for 2023 season.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Bit harsh mate, Isaac has a 100% success rate of incorrect information.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll only believe this if his manager Brad Klemmer comes out and confirms it

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Am enjoying the fact that the OP for this thread means that automatically people who wanted Moses are sad, and people who didn't want him are rejoicing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
what are you on about
I didn't mean literally, but the most active admins are gone, e.g. Spoonman, not really sure there was anyone else tbh, if I'm using you as an e.g. the last time you posted was 10th Dec, not hating just it is what it is, the amount of threads and posts the usual suspects have been allowed to make recently (at least how long they are up for) are a bit out of hand.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I want us to do it just to upset all the opposition fans
Yeah I remember reading and hearing them thinking we were cheating the cap when we signed Kikau and Mahoney, they literally have no idea and need to focus on their own teams. They're about to be so confused when we start announcing our 2024 signings.