Reaction score
What ever has happened to this rumour ?
1 Turbo Tom
6 Burto
7 Hastings
9 Mahoney
13 Turbo J
Should we start saving :laughing:
I'd rather pay the Turbo money to Teddy.
At least he'll take the field and his 200+ metres per game are more valuable.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather pay the Turbo money to Teddy.
At least he'll take the field and his 200+ metres per game are more valuable.
Teddy won't come to us unless the Rorters wants him out.

Last edited:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read into this however you like and not sure if anyone picked this up but last week when Lebanon lost to Australia, in the press conference Moses said about thier coach Michael Cheika that he has a future as an NRL coach and that he has never seen a coach get his players up for a game like Cheika did for Lebanon.

Now, is that a little dig about his past coaches, but inparticular Brad Arthur?
I think so and i think he wants out of Parra.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read into this however you like and not sure if anyone picked this up but last week when Lebanon lost to Australia, in the press conference Moses said about thier coach Michael Cheika that he has a future as an NRL coach and that he has never seen a coach get his players up for a game like Cheika did for Lebanon.

I was hoping he was alluding to that as well HAHA.

Arthur as a coach is hard to rate .... Parra are either white hot or stone cold, with little in between.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It

It might be a case of Moses feeling the coach did a good job in lifting the unheralded players in the team.

The first graders would have been fit and game ready either way. It's the non first graders that struggle with the speed and intensity and may need some man management.

But you could be right also. He might feel Cheika is more of a coach than Arthur.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very unlikely we're spending 2M on both a 7 and a 1. We have to be going for either

A/Moses and Stephen Crichton
OR
B/Hastings and Latrell Mitchell

I'd rather option A

If we could get George Williams and Latrell for 1.7M SWEET !!!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very unlikely we're spending 2M on both a 7 and a 1. We have to be going for either

A/Moses and Stephen Crichton
OR
B/Hastings and Latrell Mitchell

I'd rather option A

If we could get George Williams and Latrell for 1.7M SWEET !!!
I reckon you could get Crichton and Hastings for 1.3

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we have about as much chance of nabbing Moses, as we do Tedesco.

Basically none. He's a marquee player like Paulo that Eels will do everything to hold onto.

lets suck dicks?
Hopefully it's "LOL suck a dick", because if @steeliz does indeed mean "lets suck dick", that means he's inviting everyone here to do it (let us) like it's some communal thing!?!

If that's the case, I'll say thanks for the offer, but I'm out!

1668048089597.png

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox Sports has learned the Knights have even gone as far as getting the Eighth Immortal and club legend Andrew Johns on numerous occasions to personally call Hastings to pitch the reasoning on why he would be the perfect fit for the Newcastle club.

Hastings is off contract at the end of next season at Wests Tigers with the Knights interest believed to be for 2024.

But if the playmaker was to agree to terms with Newcastle for 2024 then we’ve all seen how this rodeo can unfold and it would become a matter for Wests Tigers on whether the club would be prepared to release him for next season.

The Knights and the Tigers are currently discussing a number of options in terms of players including David Klemmer, Tyson Frizell, Brooks and now Hastings.

The Tigers are interested in Klemmer and Frizell while the Knights have been chasing Brooks since the end of last season.

The Knights pursuit of Hastings makes a lot of sense and if they can land his signature as a halfback then the club could begin to take on an entirely different shape with the Knights highest paid player in Ponga also playing in the halves.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon we have about as much chance of nabbing Moses, as we do Tedesco.

Basically none. He's a marquee player like Paulo that Eels will do everything to hold onto.

Hopefully it's "LOL suck a dick", because if @steeliz does indeed mean "lets suck dick", that means he's inviting everyone here to do it (let us) like it's some communal thing!?!

If that's the case, I'll say thanks for the offer, but I'm out!

View attachment 61022
Of course this is a communal thing.

That is what this forum is about.

Creating a community.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ground breaking stuff leasky. Just as I reported in post #1 nearly 6 months ago lol
Yeh if your right you deserve some credit there. You called it outright along time ago. Must be getting close to official if it’s happening.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ground breaking stuff leasky. Just as I reported in post #1 nearly 6 months ago lol
You’re full of shit. I don’t believe this at all.