south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its ok he wasn't really masterbating while making fukk noises on the phone

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
He was sacked for embarrassing the club.

Loko's drink driving had potentially much worse consequences than what Minute did but the media love to latch onto anything that could be construed anti-female.

He's an idiot. His Mrs would be pleased.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The guy is 22 and lets face it not everyone matured as early as 'Marley' and stopped prank calling at 14. Granted it's silly and childish. The main problem is the idiot just choose the wrong person...He could of pranked a mate or even those damn annoying funeral insurance people.

Probably over the top to say it's sexual harassment as many people who live in units can hear their neighbors.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
geez, what a dickhead

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if he is a gun souths or roosters will pick him up
Yep. His form this year has not been as good as that in the past. Wonder if he has been thinking about other things rather than football.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how did they know it was him?

"LIZ"

"wtf, who is this?"

"ill give you a clue, ill call back in a minute lol"

"minute?, david minute?"

"ffs"

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It does make the non-sacking of Loko after two arrests (including high range drink driving) and zero games played even less comprehensible.
Loko didn't harrass a member os staff.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kid had great potential but ****ed himself over but will probably see him on the rabbits or roosters soon and the nrl will be wanking over him
Not bunnies material. Didn't actually put a hand on her

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. His form this year has not been as good as that in the past. Wonder if he has been thinking about other things rather than football.
He never came across as overly bright. Has probably had his football distracted because he's been planning this prank call for the last 12 months.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tyrone Phillips was also in court after appealing the loss of his licence. He was successful. Glad that was newsworthy.

Channel 9 are ****ing ridiculous.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
There's more to this. If she was getting silent calls to the point where she felt the need to be at a friends house then she was creeped out. He claims he wasn't really wanking but come on, just ringing someone you're not particularly close with and pretending you are stroking it is just disturbing behaviour. He was obviously getting off on her being freaked out either because he hated her or because he's a sociopath

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs should sack her too for being such a shit strength and conditioning coach.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All jokes aside, making sexual noises to a female work colleague over the phone is a lot worse than anything Loko has done.
Disagree

I disagree that it is way worse. If he had killed/hurt someone then yes but he didn't.

By your logic we should sack people who speed because they could have killed someone. Or sack someone for an assault because they could have killed them. Or sack someone who does a spear tackle because they could have made someone wheelchair bound. Etc
And by that logic we should release all the criminals in jail for attempted murder

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah because this is exactly the same as trying to kill someone

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah because this is exactly the same as trying to kill someone
Triple the limit cruising around the streets without even a headlight on is close enough

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Put it this way. If I got charged for drink driving I wouldn't lose my job.

But if I rang up a female work colleague and pretended to wank over the phone I'd be sacked.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Triple the limit cruising around the streets without even a headlight on is close enough
Nope because murder implies intent. Driving drunk you don't intend to kill someone.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put it this way. If I got charged for drink driving I wouldn't lose my job.

But if I rang up a female work colleague and pretended to wank over the phone I'd be sacked.
Yeah because this is exactly the same as your job. 3x is scum I know a ton of people who would get the sack

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're all happy to crucify the drunk drivers who nick a bystander yet we give a slap on the wrist to anybody who safely gets caught, don't get it never will

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not condoning what he did and clearly we won't see eye to eye on this but he did something dumb and didn't hurt anyone. It's a matter for the courts and they punished Loko.

Minute not only broke the law, but broke his contract with his employer by sexually harassing a colleague.

It's clear to me why one is sacked and one isn't. It's fine to disagree though.

Status
Not open for further replies.