Millard / Idris

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^^^^^thats a good point.we have more than enogh speed and danger men.its the defense that millard showed that was partically good.i too felt millards days were over but after that display may be inclined to suggest he may be repicked.
Compare millards performance to idris's round one performance, You dont drop a player because he has 1 bad game in defence, Idris offers us more attack when where close to the line its like a 60 70% chance of a try if the balls shifted out wide to him, His got that x factor sort of thing millard does not.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Idris had bad defence sure, but he's a f*cking rookie, Millard was schooled last year, and he wouldn't have owned Jennings the way Idris did.

ffs Idris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Millard

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't see how Millard went today but i know from the last couple of weeks that Idris really needs to work on his ball carry. He often drops the pill when he gets hit in a tough tackle and while it's ok to make a few more errors early in the season, we have to get this out of the game before too long or we'll end up seeing the side lose confidence. Having said that i think that Idris will probably get bought back into the side pretty soon.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You need to be banned, There are already threads about this, People with under 2000 posts should not be aloud to create threads.
You cant make some either :p

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have no idea which way moore will go but yes will he reward millard or bring the young gun back.for mind ildris has so much talent but yes hes a rookie and still learning but how will moore see it.will he be thinking bring the young giant back or keep the older not so fast but maybe safer defensive player.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Idris hands down over Millard anyday.

The main reason is because with Millard + Haz there is no speed, size or attack. With Idris there, we suddenly have speed and someone who can catch a high ball.

Imagine if that break that Taliapapa made was on the other side of the field today, with haz and millard chasing LOL. Fortunately we had Goodwin and Morris chasing.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say Idris. Has alot more strength and speed than Millard and even though he had a bad defencive game last weekend, he'll learn from it considering his still very young and that will be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.