Millard ---> Bradford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
I heard this rumor too...good luck to him if it's true...probably always going to play second fiddle behind Idris and J Morris if he stayed at the Doggies...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone have RLW

Apparently its in there..

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep i just got RLW and it is in there. If true, all the best to him.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does the article say he has signed?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
good luck to him - wouldn't get a proper run unless one of our boys got injured

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what it says:

The Bulldogs have lost talented centre Daryl Millard to English club Bradford. With Jamal Idris and Josh Morris established as the club's regular centres, the Dogs deemed Millard as excess baggage despite the fact he has already played 10 games this year.

Its in the Mole section.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, you should all know by now that anything NOT reported in the rumours thread are usually the things that end up happening. Again The Kennel sources have let another one slip through to the keeper!

Like I said in the other thread, good luck to Millard, he was good in 2007, had a poor year last year and bounced back this year and was playing well. He doesn't have much of a spot here with Morris and Idris as centres and him being a backup so best of luck to him going to the ESL, getting a chance to play and earning more money.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think hes been a great fill in this year when injuries and representative footy has depleted our side! However he is behind two brilliant centres that he cannot keep up with.

I'd love to see him stay, but good luck to him!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ooh la la.

This was always gonna happen. Although there's no room for Millard in our FG squad, he's too good to be kept in Reserves. I think England is the bestchoice for him, I have a feeling he'll do wonders over there.

Good luck to him.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Millard>>Idris in defence.

Idris>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Millard with the ball.

Idris is a good defender but it's cause he lacks pace off the mark against the quicker centres that Millard is better.

Idris though will probably have the coaching staff helping him with acceleration and he'll be double the player Millard will be.:p

Seriously, good luck to Magic Millard. He did very well as a replacement and I wish him nothing but the best.

2015Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I cant believe people bag Holdsworth and will be glad to see the back of him but wish Millard the best. Holdsworth hasn't got much but he offers more than Millard.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I cant believe people bag Holdsworth and will be glad to see the back of him but wish Millard the best. Holdsworth hasn't got much but he offers more than Millard.
Like what??? At least Millard can tackle.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I like Millard. I believe that he is definately talented, but not talented enough for the NRL. The level of talent required and wanted are the likes of guys like Idris and Morris. Millard has been great defensively for us this year, did his job and did not hold us back one bit.

I would love to keep him here for depth if and when Morris/Jamal get chosen for rep duties, but that is selfish in that Millard can be a star in the ESL as the standard is nowhere near as high as the NRL.

He showed us what he could be back in '07 and unfortunately an injury held him back last year, but he was solid this year. I have nothing against him and I wish him the best of luck!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
daryl millard for the time he has been with the bulldogs, he hasnt been a world beater, but he has been very reliable and does good work both on and off the field.

if its true he is leaving, i wish him all the best with bradford.

Status
Not open for further replies.