Opinion Milford??

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and how long before Milford cries homesickness again and wants to return to QLD? Milford is talented, an evasive ball runner, but he is lazy, scared in defence and his play falls apart once the pressure of big moments is applied

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wtf is going on with all of these recent threads pleading to sign rejects? Segeyaro, Milford bahahaha really? This is an absolute joke.
It’s farkin painful. Any player who is off contract or not happy at their club has a thread started on him. Add Taumalolo, Hynes, McGuire to your list.

We have a massive rebuild with over half our squad off contract. I reckon Baz was waiting to see who was worth re-signing before splashing the cash. It’s pretty obvious not many of them will be re-signed after the start we have made so I would imagine the recruitment will be ramped up soon.

But buying rejects from other clubs isn’t the answer.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Dear Admin/Mods.

Please delete and ban/castrate/persecute any poster whom creates any future Milford threads.

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,
W.P?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah. I would take Croft as a reserve grade option / injury back up in exchange for Lewis. Only because Croft said he was a Dog's fan growing up and Sherwin was his favourite player

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Cowboys though should maybe consider a halves combination of Adam Reynolds and Milford

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No more rejects

Established performing NRL players or Bulldogs juniors only

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its so easy to rubbish any prospective recruits. But the first consideration is to decide, is he better than what we have.
If the answer is yes, then discuss the remuneration angle before deciding. I personally think he is better than what we have.

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously these blogs are not doing my blood pressure any favours... Please refrain from posting or seek advice from a medical practitioner

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would take a punt on segyaro min wage first

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In cricket you would call Milford a flat track bully

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does everyone want us to sign other clubs rejects and underperforming players? How well has that recruitment strategy worked for us for the past ten years?

The only players we should sign are those that other clubs don't want to lose. Not those that they can't wait to get rid of..
agree again..also this isn't the first thread speculating about this spud fmd give it a rest despo's, or at least suggest non problematic possible signings THANKYOU in advance.