Rumour Mikaele?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Mikale is big and runs hard but is lazy in defence and has flipper hands. Bench impact player at best we need a 60 min plus player who bends the line and is solid in D. Only problem is not too many of them going around. Probably only JFH but he would want 1 mil plus to come over. That being said the fact he hasnt resigned with panthers yet means he is looking for a pay day so could happen but would cost us.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mikale is big and runs hard but is lazy in defence and has flipper hands. Bench impact player at best we need a 60 min plus player who bends the line and is solid in D. Only problem is not too many of them going around. Probably only JFH but he would want 1 mil plus to come over. That being said the fact he hasnt resigned with panthers yet means he is looking for a pay day so could happen but would cost us.
He's just waiting to bump his Panthers offer up by an extra 50-100k, there's no way Panthers lose JFH unless a club offers Fifita money.

Reactions: ATT

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we are trading for a Tigers player it has to be Douehi. He must not be happy playing in the centres and would be a great foil to Burton

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen rumours going around about DWZ for Mikaele, thoughts on this? He weighs 109kg and is 23, surely adds abit of size and go forward to our team, It d really hurt me to see Dwz get 880k or whatever it is next year when hes nowhere near worth that, even though I think hes done okay this year and id keep him if he was on a wing and a reasonable contract. Hes a massively overpaid winger we should cut our losses and save about 400k.
Be a good buy,if only he can stay on the field,has had a lot of injuries at tigers,

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will need to pass a medical on his current and previous knee issues.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Seen rumours going around about DWZ for Mikaele, thoughts on this? He weighs 109kg and is 23, surely adds abit of size and go forward to our team, It d really hurt me to see Dwz get 880k or whatever it is next year when hes nowhere near worth that, even though I think hes done okay this year and id keep him if he was on a wing and a reasonable contract. Hes a massively overpaid winger we should cut our losses and save about 400k.
Not a lot of sense really in your argument..........we still pay 400K of DWZ's salary and then have to pay probably 300K for Mikele......the move leaves us around 100K better off......not even enough to pay a minimum wage player......These swap deals are not all they are cracked up to be (unless you can snare a bloody good player).....I would prefer Twal......but it looks like DWZ may end up at the Warriors anyway........

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d take this I like DWZ but if he’s not in Barrett’s plans good to get rid of his contract and take on a young forward with plenty of potential I like mikaele
DWZ is about to sign with Warriors (mid season) and play out the rest of the 2021 season with Warriors. And next year will share his payment of $800,000 for both clubs to work out. Read it tonight on ‘Zero Tackle’ news story.