Middle East

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty stupid, isn't it? I mean both Biden and Trump have implied Palestine are the aggressors in the situation....Trump has even gone as far as to say Biden isn't doing enough to support Israel ffs....but yeah, Trump was the president of "peace" because he wasn't above threatening his enemies with nuclear annihilation.
In terms of this latest week of violence, everything I’ve read seems to indicate the Palestinians were (this time) the aggressors.

What are ppls thoughts on this?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a cartoon that demonstrates the ghoulish ness of Hamas who fire missiles from mosques and residential complexes because they know that if they can get footage of injured / dead citizens, the global media will run stories that aid the Palestinians cause?
Thats not the narrative sir. The PC Police wi jump on you.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Do you have a cartoon that demonstrates the ghoulish ness of Hamas who fire missiles from mosques and residential complexes because they know that if they can get footage of injured / dead citizens, the global media will run stories that aid the Palestinians cause?
No. Do you?

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No. Do you?
No cartoons however I’ve seen the footage and it’s pretty disgusting to imagine anyone could use children and civilians as cannon fodder.

I’m no supporter of Israel and I’m sure over the years they’ve done some bad stuff too but as for this current issue - if you are stupid enough to launch hundreds of rockets into a country like Israel which is well defended, then you probably deserve the return serve.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No cartoons however I’ve seen the footage and it’s pretty disgusting to imagine anyone could use children and civilians as cannon fodder.

I’m no supporter of Israel and I’m sure over the years they’ve done some bad stuff too but as for this current issue - if you are stupid enough to launch hundreds of rockets into a country like Israel which is well defended, then you probably deserve the return serve.
It could be a tad more complicated than that Dawg but you have your say.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
N
It could be a tad more complicated than that Dawg but you have your say.
No doubt, but parts of the analysis are quite straight forward.

- https://palwatch.org/page/6704 Hamas have literally called for the extermination of Jews.

Hamas cleric: "Our belief about fighting you [Jews] is that we will exterminate you, until the last one, and we will not leave of you even one.”

“Killing Jews is worship that brings us closer to Allah."

- Hamas runs the Palestine government but Hamas is a terrorist origanisation. Seems like an odd choice of ppl to run parliament.

- 15 years since the last elections in Palestine, that seems odd.

I’m sure Israel aren’t saints either, but it’s fairly clear who is doing a lot of aggressing.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha,
None of this conflict has anything to do with Trump or Biden.

Israel have simply had enough of Palestine continually bombing them and are basically ready to fuck em up.
Israel will happily let Palestine do their thing, but Palestine keep bombing Israel to the point Israel need to put em back in their box.

Well that's all the story I was told today by a colleague with family living in Israel.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In terms of this latest week of violence, everything I’ve read seems to indicate the Palestinians were (this time) the aggressors.

They often are.

That's a lot of what happened in the history of it too. It would usually be the Zionists stirring the Palestinians until the Palestinians eventually attacked, then the Zionists would turn to the British military and say, "they're attacking us, help us!"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha,
None of this conflict has anything to do with Trump or Biden.

Israel have simply had enough of Palestine continually bombing them and are basically ready to fuck em up.
Israel will happily let Palestine do their thing, but Palestine keep bombing Israel to the point Israel need to put em back in their box.

Well that's all the story I was told today by a colleague with family living in Israel.
Probably want to do a bit more investigations on that bro ,I'm far from an expert on this but its nothing like Israel have simply had enough of Palestine continually bombing them and are basically ready to fuck em up.
There's a ton of non biased and biased mini docos around on YouTube that shed a little light on the subject a lot of the shit goes way above my head but certain things are pretty clear .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
N

No doubt, but parts of the analysis are quite straight forward.

- https://palwatch.org/page/6704 Hamas have literally called for the extermination of Jews.

Hamas cleric: "Our belief about fighting you [Jews] is that we will exterminate you, until the last one, and we will not leave of you even one.”

“Killing Jews is worship that brings us closer to Allah."

- Hamas runs the Palestine government but Hamas is a terrorist origanisation. Seems like an odd choice of ppl to run parliament.

- 15 years since the last elections in Palestine, that seems odd.

I’m sure Israel aren’t saints either, but it’s fairly clear who is doing a lot of aggressing.
Yeah, it's a bad situation overall. The Jewish Zionists were an occupying force. They did it through sly means but they basically just invaded and took over all the best areas of the territory. And they were supported by the UN.

But Palestines response was always extreme. It made sense at the time because Palestinians were being tortured and slaughtered by British military somewhat in support of the Jewish Zionists. So terrorism was the only thing Palestinians could do. But even early the responses were extreme. In the early conflicts the Jewish would rile up the Palestinians, and the Palestinians would respond by raping and murdering Jewish women and children.

As I said. There really wasn't a good side in the conflict. But it never would have started if it wasn't for the Jewish invasion. But there's also the fact that the Jewish were being slaughtered all over the world at the time so they also had to go to extreme measures just to survive.

Just two groups of people under extreme circumstances.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Oh I'm sorry. Did you think that meme was from this week?

No. It's an old cartoon. It was from those earlier times that you conceded that Palestinians may not have been the aggressors.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably want to do a bit more investigations on that bro ,I'm far from an expert on this but its nothing like Israel have simply had enough of Palestine continually bombing them and are basically ready to fuck em up.
There's a ton of non biased and biased mini docos around on YouTube that shed a little light on the subject a lot of the shit goes way above my head but certain things are pretty clear .
If you want a real good recount of everything involved, listen to the MartyrMade podcast. Specifically his Fear and Loathing in New Jerusalem episodes. They're very long but it's covered from as unbiased as you can be.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know what to think personally.
There is a hell of a lot of contradictory information on the subject.
It's easy to believe either option depending on what you type into Google.
I honestly think both sides are fucked and not innocent.

And I mean both sides.
The atrocities from both sides is disgusting.
Both sides are a disgrace.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know what to think personally.
There is a hell of a lot of contradictory information on the subject.
It's easy to believe either option depending on what you type into Google.
I honestly think both sides are fucked and not innocent.

And I mean both sides.
The atrocities from both sides is disgusting.
Both sides are a disgrace.
There’s videos of Palestinians being forced out of their homes and if they don’t leave they either get imprisoned or shot

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s videos of Palestinians being forced out of their homes and if they don’t leave they either get imprisoned or shot
Its disgusting.
There is videos of shit things to isrealies also from Palestinians.

They are all fucked