Middle East

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're blaming Biden for a potential war between Palestine and Israel?

Kind explaining how Biden is inflaming the conflict?
Yeah, it's pretty stupid, isn't it? I mean both Biden and Trump have implied Palestine are the aggressors in the situation....Trump has even gone as far as to say Biden isn't doing enough to support Israel ffs....but yeah, Trump was the president of "peace" because he wasn't above threatening his enemies with nuclear annihilation.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t take long for us to get to the brink of war under the new war mongers in Washington DC.

LOL dude, the United Stupids of Arseholeville have been running a decades long protection racket for Israel in that farce they call the United Nations. At last count there were 28 UN resolutions against Israel for their illegal, immoral and criminal activities regarding the Palestinians, all vetoed by the Septics. If it wasn't for this protection racket, the jews would have been pulled into line years ago and there would be no conflict and there would be a Palestinian state.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL dude, the United Stupids of Arseholeville have been running a decades long protection racket for Israel in that farce they call the United Nations. At last count there were 28 UN resolutions against Israel for their illegal, immoral and criminal activities regarding the Palestinians, all vetoed by the Septics. If it wasn't for this protection racket, the jews would have been pulled into line years ago and there would be no conflict and there would be a Palestinian state.
I watched a video years ago about a former us politician who said that when they got sworn into their government position they had to swear their allegiance to Israel, and if they didn’t they wouldn’t get paid or something like that
those motherfuckers own the whole us government

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched a video years ago about a former us politician who said that when they got sworn into their government position they had to swear their allegiance to Israel, and if they didn’t they wouldn’t get paid or something like that
those motherfuckers own the whole us government
I hear ya. There is a standing agenda item on the UN Human Rights Commission where they want to send observers to see and document the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israelis. Every time for the past 3 decades that item comes up for discussion, the US representative uses their power to veto the discussion. Trumps's UN representative Nikki Haley tried to get the item permanently removed and they told her to go fist fark herself.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately a 2 state solution will never work. They will both be at each other's throat until 1 side are completely gone

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear ya. There is a standing agenda item on the UN Human Rights Commission where they want to send observers to see and document the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israelis. Every time for the past 3 decades that item comes up for discussion, the US representative uses their power to veto the discussion. Trumps's UN representative Nikki Haley tried to get the item permanently removed and they told her to go fist fark herself.
That's how the Israel state formed in the first place. Except it was Britain with the the sway and the Zionists being deeply ingrained in the British government.

There was a story about one of the key points in the Israel Palestine immigration where the Palestinians and the Zionists had to state their cases to the British government.

The Zionist delegate stayed at the Prime Minister's home and was provided full celebrations in his honour. The Palestinian delegates spent days waiting to see the Prime Minister only for the PM to cancel and instead the PM sent one of the British Zionist leaders to hear their case. They never had a chance.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I Don’t know much but it seems telling to me that so few Jews (any?) live in Palestine while Israel has a significant cohort of arabs living there.
Mainly because Israel was Palestine before Israel was formed.

You need to look at the history of it to understand it. The way Israel was formed was through Jewish buying up land in mass. Eventually when the population of Jewish was large enough and the conflicts were reaching a peak, the UN recognised Israel as a state. But even then, the area of Israel was about 80% Palestinian so they still had residence on the land.

It's a complex thing but a lot of it has to do with how land rights worked in the Arab world. Basically the land was all owned (and still is) by rich Arabs who rent the land to the farmers and locals. These rich Arabs usually live in other countries. This was all in place from the Ottoman Empire ruling the area. The Jewish then buy the land off the rich Arabs then evict the locals from the land. And that land becomes part of Israel.

Israel has used this tactic to expand their borders, and it's one of the key drivers of the conflict.

I'm only briefing over a small part of it. It's a very complex issue that basically involved both sides doing very bad things resulting in the conflict we have today.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's easy to look at the Israel/Palestine conflict and think it's an ancient one, but the Jewish Zionists only started immigrating into Palestine around 100 years ago. Israel has only existed for around 70 years.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And contrary to popular belief. The Palestinian Israeli conflict is not a religious war, but straight up ethnic cleaning. I am a Palestinian Christian and Israel treats us the same as they do Muslims.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
It's easy to look at the Israel/Palestine conflict and think it's an ancient one, but the Jewish Zionists only started immigrating into Palestine around 100 years ago. Israel has only existed for around 70 years.

The modern state of Israel yes.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately a 2 state solution will never work. They will both be at each other's throat until 1 side are completely gone
If the situation was dealt with decades ago it may have worked, but the death and destruction from both sides in the years since have ensured it'll more and wider death and destruction. If the Israeli's go full tilt war it'll drag the rest of the ME in imo. Iran is not developing nukes for nothing.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the situation was dealt with decades ago it may have worked, but the death and destruction from both sides in the years since have ensured it'll more and wider death and destruction. If the Israeli's go full tilt war it'll drag the rest of the ME in imo. Iran is not developing nukes for nothing.
I'm not saying there's gonna be war, but it's going to get worse.