Middle East

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

I think because secular jews have been such an integrated part of western culture for so long, long enough and integrated enough that England had a jew pm 150 years ago, we forget that there are a shitload of hardcore orthodox heebs whose beleifs are Taliban-tier lunatic. Some of these motherfuckers take that "chosen people" stuff real serious.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I think because secular jews have been such an integrated part of western culture for so long, long enough and integrated enough that England had a jew pm 150 years ago, we forget that there are a shitload of hardcore orthodox heebs whose beleifs are Taliban-tier lunatic. Some of these motherfuckers take that "chosen people" stuff real serious.
Have you read their talmud? Fkn evil shit.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the double standards in the fake media are so obvious now.

Media blackout on the free Palestine protests in Sydney. The same media was 24/7 showing BLM protests in Sydney.

Anything that goes criticises Israel & the tribe gets censored in the news.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You'd think that Jews would actually be a lot more understanding given what happened to them during WW2 and the holocaust that followed.

But if they have this sort of view where they are better than everyone else then it's only a matter of time where are another psychopath comes along like Hitler and decides to attempt genocide on them again.

They are literally treating Muslims the way Nazis treated them

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Suprised more people aren't attacking Netanyahu over this rather than Israel itself. His government and his political career appeared to be over just a few weeks ago after the disastorous March election his negotiations with potential coalition partners broke down, the president gave Yair Lapid permission to form a coalition, but pure coincidence, violence breaks out and now it looks like Mr. Security will be able to form government again.

It is just obvious: the Netanyahu government let a few Kahanists of the leash so that the could orgaize pogroms inside of Israel’s borders, attacking random Arabs, attacking their mosque, in order to bully Hamas into firing rockets – then all of a sudden, BOOM, Israel is at war and the protector figure shoots up in the polls.

Fuckin hot take there mate. You come up with that comparison all by yourself?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Suprised more people aren't attacking Netanyahu over this rather than Israel itself. His government and his political career appeared to be over just a few weeks ago after the disastorous March election his negotiations with potential coalition partners broke down, the president gave Yair Lapid permission to form a coalition, but pure coincidence, violence breaks out and now it looks like Mr. Security will be able to form government again.

It is just obvious: the Netanyahu government let a few Kahanists of the leash so that the could orgaize pogroms inside of Israel’s borders, attacking random Arabs, attacking their mosque, in order to bully Hamas into firing rockets – then all of a sudden, BOOM, Israel is at war and the protector figure shoots up in the polls.

Fuckin hot take there mate. You come up with that comparison all by yourself?
I agree with this 100%. Political gain no doubt.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude. David Icke is a nut job of the supreme order. Him and Alex Jones are considered some of the biggest conspiracy nut jobs there are.
David icke is an idiot, but Alex Jones is entertaining lol. Alex Jones lost whatever credibility he had when he started calling joe Rogan (not a rogan supporter I think he’s field player for views and an idiot about hallucinating drugs) a cia operative when they were having fights, but then came back as friends and Alex said yeah sorry about saying that or whatever. So he clearly just talks shit, he also said God is an AI that hasn’t figured himself out yet. So yeah

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You'd think that Jews would actually be a lot more understanding given what happened to them during WW2 and the holocaust that followed.

But if they have this sort of view where they are better than everyone else then it's only a matter of time where are another psychopath comes along like Hitler and decides to attempt genocide on them again.

Nazis treated Muslims or Jews? Because as I’m sure you’ve done your history a lot of the Muslims were allied with hitler in seeking out and killing Jews.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
David icke is an idiot, but Alex Jones is entertaining lol. Alex Jones lost whatever credibility he had when he started calling joe Rogan (not a rogan supporter I think he’s field player for views and an idiot about hallucinating drugs) a cia operative when they were having fights, but then came back as friends and Alex said yeah sorry about saying that or whatever. So he clearly just talks shit, he also said God is an AI that hasn’t figured himself out yet. So yeah
So that's when you figured out Alex Jones was bat shit crazy?

Lmfao

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So that's when you figured out Alex Jones was bat shit crazy?

Lmfao
I never was a viewer of his to “figure” it out. It’s one of the reasons why I never took him seriously. He’s faked in the past his crew members getting bashed by cops at some police state protest. I’m going back 10 years ago

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never was a viewer of his to “figure” it out. It’s one of the reasons why I never took him seriously. He’s faked in the past his crew members getting bashed by cops at some police state protest. I’m going back 10 years ago
So does it concern you that some of the views he shares are shared by the likes of Shapiro and peterson.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So does it concern you that some of the views he shares are shared by the likes of Shapiro and peterson.
You worded your question weird. Are you saying people who watch Shapiro and Peterson also watch Jones? And if concerns me?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You worded your question weird. Are you saying people who watch Shapiro and Peterson also watch Jones? And if concerns me?
No does it concern you that those three share the same views and opinion and in some cases use the exact same reasoning

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No does it concern you that those three share the same views and opinion and in some cases use the exact same reasoning
What?!? On what matter specifically you talking about? They all believe in lizard people, aliens speaking to elitists? God as an ai? You’re gonna have to be specific here coz I have no idea how they’re similar. One is almost all conspiracies, Shapiro is all about politics and Peterson is like above them on all levels.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What?!? On what matter specifically you talking about? They all believe in lizard people, aliens speaking to elitists? God as an ai? You’re gonna have to be specific here coz I have no idea how they’re similar. One is almost all conspiracies, Shapiro is all about politics and Peterson is like above them on all levels.
Their views on woke culture. There you go. There are aspects where all 3 use the same reasoning but all 3 are wrong.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Their views on woke culture. There you go. There are aspects where all 3 use the same reasoning but all 3 are wrong.
Why would it be alarming to me if they’re wall against woke culture? What’s the same reasoning they use?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would it be alarming to me if they’re wall against woke culture? What’s the same reasoning they use?
That there's some grand conspiracy of cultural marxism when they are so far from providing evidence of it.

It's an Alex Jones nut job belief, a nut job belief that peterson and Shapiro share.