Middle East

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cult marx conspiracy is Jones' "uglier" beliefs? You were saying my comparison was invalid because you don't defend Stalin and company's uglier beliefs.

So, logically either AJ's ugliest belief is the cultural marxism stuff or my comparison was valid.

You keep trying to move the goal posts. You wouldn't resort to that if you actually had a good argument to make.
Purely for reference purposes and determining "moving goalposts"

Ie

Uglier vs ugliest

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking lol and your not?
I’m not the one preaching to not be bigoted am I bruh? Responsibility falls on the people telling everyone to stop being bigoted. Do you know anything? Lol honest question

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So tell me again how you're tolerant of same sex marriage laws (which have nothing to do with you), transgender people (which have nothing to do with you)??

It's called paradox of tolerance, you've been introduced to the idea multiple times on this forum
I’m not preaching tolerance of that though. You and the others preach about tolerance and acceptance but are the biggest bigots and say oh it’s CoZ we’re bigoted to bigots. That’s still being a bigot lol. Do you see how that works. Turk?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not preaching tolerance of that though. You and the others preach about tolerance and acceptance but are the biggest bigots and say oh it’s CoZ we’re bigoted to bigots. That’s still being a bigot lol. Do you see how that works. Turk?
So your stance is to not tolerate anything nor anyone?

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not the one preaching to not be bigoted am I bruh? Responsibility falls on the people telling everyone to stop being bigoted. Do you know anything? Lol honest question
You think your opinion is the truth when it’s not. How about you reply to my pm and will take it from there.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So your stance is to not tolerate anything nor anyone?
Didn’t say that. Tolerance isn’t a virtue though, and you don’t get to preach tolerance and be anti bigotry whilst using excuses to be that exact person. I’m not tolerant to sin.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t say that. Tolerance isn’t a virtue though, and you don’t get to preach tolerance and be anti bigotry whilst using excuses to be that exact person. I’m not tolerant to sin.
So you don't preach against sin, right?

You've gone round in a full circle on yourself. The many many times you've posted on this forum you've "preached" against sin (the same sex marriage thread has many of your "preaching" posts).

Do you consider countries having freedom of religion "virtuous"? Or are countries like saudi arabia correct in administering their theocracy because they're not "virtuous"?

A degree of tolerance is needed for a functioning society , without a level of tolerance or understanding we would not have a productive society.

Where bigotry is not tolerated, in most cases, is when the bigot is bigoted against rights for a minority, in which the bigot freely enjoys those same rights they're opposing for others.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you don't preach against sin, right?

You've gone round in a full circle on yourself. The many many times you've posted on this forum you've "preached" against sin (the same sex marriage thread has many of your "preaching" posts).

Do you consider countries having freedom of religion "virtuous"? Or are countries like saudi arabia correct in administering their theocracy because they're not "virtuous"?

A degree of tolerance is needed for a functioning society , without a level of tolerance or understanding we would not have a productive society.

Where bigotry is not tolerated, in most cases, is when the bigot is bigoted against rights for a minority, in which the bigot freely enjoys those same rights they're opposing for others.
There’s nothing wrong in you comment it’s just you’re asking different things and it’s all so confusing to answer your question because you’ve bundled everything together. Break it down. But as I said, tolerance to sin is no virtue nor is it good. Tolerance of people’s religion so long as they don’t try and change the countries laws etc is permissible. But I’d love the catholic monarchs to rise again if we’re talking freely lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong in you comment it’s just you’re asking different things and it’s all so confusing to answer your question because you’ve bundled everything together. Break it down. But as I said, tolerance to sin is no virtue nor is it good. Tolerance of people’s religion so long as they don’t try and change the countries laws etc is permissible. But I’d love the catholic monarchs to rise again if we’re talking freely lol
Basically to sum up my post the criticism of "virtue signalling" is in the eye of the beholder, false assumptions are made of people's objectives/aims.

The example of saudi arabia was an extreme example to show bigotry and what happens when we're tolerant of bigotry.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
For two places that hate each others guts they must be too close for this to keep happening.
Pretty weird how they keep mauling one another, in fact its totally fucked up

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of the Palestinians I've met are quite socially conservative...
They are,
They are Islamic, and believe strongly in their religion and would not be very progressive that's for sure.

But....
By and large their supporters in Western nations such as Australia are very much left leaning, no doubt about it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are,
They are Islamic, and believe strongly in their religion and would not be very progressive that's for sure.

But....
By and large their supporters in Western nations such as Australia are very much left leaning, no doubt about it.
This is definitely true. But I think it's related in part due to lefties being more often globalists while righties are more often nationalists (with exception of Libertarians), and due to lefties supporting anyone who is not supported by Western right wing groups, and the fact that many refugees are Muslim.