Official Mick Potter's future

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good, I hope he sticks around.

The amount of negativity in recent weeks has been hilarious. Fact is that whatever Mick did, the players undeniably reacted and we saw glimpses of magic from a team that was almost certain to get the spoon.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously…. You hear Potter talk, the love for the club he has, as a player you’d want to run thru brick walls for the bloke….

David Furner on the other hand…. TF he’s going

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really happy to hear that. Knows the place, what we're about and was part of a successful era. On top of that he's earnt this after a great effort this season.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a roll somewhere at the club, not sure it will be with !st grade

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad if Potter does stay in the picture. From what he has said he gets what the dogs are about and will help ensure that the players do too. I will be interested to see how well CC can delegate and give the right messages through that. But yeah good point about world cup, it means those players that are involved will be coming back much later. Will be hard to flog them if they aren't even there

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wasnst for him or Ciraldo as head coach.
I wanted Potter to remain as an assistant and really hope that happens.
Round 1 is so far away:coldsweat:
That famous motto: if you have a go, you'll get a go.

I've been Flan Snr before Potter, bc of putting in some discipline, then we got some positive results with Mick, then not too sure about him as HC after the past few weeks. Prepared to go with Gus' judgement.

He will prob be in a development, mentor role and it would suit him.