Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Personally find this whole thing a little hypocritical ... from the players. Of course, this is all hearsay, but it does seem as though the players / playing group isn't happy with what Elliot's done as it's to an ex-player's wife. Fair enough.

But would they be up-in-arms if it weren't an ex
What are his other offences? Getting his kit off and acting the clown on mad Monday in an incident which generated no complaints snd bothered nobody except the media jackals who were hunting for a negative story and got caught in camera 5 years ago wiggling his dick around in a private environment? Sorry, but neither of those “offences” are anything too serious. The club should be offering him support to help him curb his binge drinking perhaps.... but he is far from the only player who has an apparent problem with binge drinking. The nrl culture sees teams and players binge drinking on a regular basis and many of them getting up to much worse antics than Elliott has been involved in.

The club needs to offer him support.... if the playing group really don’t want a bar of him and his position is untenable (which I strongly doubt) they need to tell him he won’t be playing first grade due to tensions with the playing group but is free to look elsewhere.... but I really don’t think it will come to that. He is by all accounts very well liked within the team snd I’d expect the club will rally behind and support him.
Look. I actually agree. I don't see how him rooting / kissing / cheating with whoever as an offence. Scum act? Yes. But offence? No. Not in the slightest. Personally I don't know how the club can even fine him or do anything against him as it was between two consensual adults in his own time away from footy.

Offer him more support? He'll be here no matter what. Got a feeling the club would love shut of him as his issues won't go away clearly. But considering he'll be here the club needs to do more to support him. Not that I think that'll change anything, but still. Everyone makes mistakes. Though very very few would make the ones he has.

People talk about this upsetting the playing group? If so, then they're a bunch of hypocritical carnts. Simple. Plenty of them have screwed around with married chicks before. The only reason people are getting upset as apparently he's done it with an ex player's wife. He's broken a code of ethics or whatever. But what about other married women? IDK. All seems a beat up to me.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can he legally do so. That's the question here. If yes, then he's gone imo
Legally probably not. But there's more then one way to skin a cat. Just drop him to NSW cup and not play him in the NRL. He and his manager will get the message real quick and look elsewhere.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking his best friends Mrs moments after his best friend had a fight with her while her kids were only metres away. Scum act mate
Spot on. Can't build a good team culture with selfish pricks like that. I certainly wouldn't want to play with him now. Even if lichaas misses opened her legs in front of him he should have told her to fuck off. It's a bit different because Lichaa is a former player. But look at the Wayne Carey thing. The whole North Melbourne team wanted to kill him. Elliott needs to be made an example of. No idea how the guys that have been defending Elliott have been brought up. But touching your best mates misses in his house while his kids are asleep is one of the grubbest acts I could think of. How the fuck can that even be defended. In terms of building a strong team culture its one of the worst things you could do. I couldn't imagine the playing group wanting to play along side him now.

Legally you probably couldn't sack him. But there's nothing to stop us from dropping to NSW cup. After a few weeks the message will be clear and he will start looking elsewhere. Particular if the playing group give him the cold shoulder everytime they see him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Legally probably not. But there's more then one way to skin a cat. Just drop him to NSW cup and not play him in the NRL. He and his manager will get the message real quick and look elsewhere.
Look. I don't even think he can nor should be dropped.

There's no debating what he did was a **** act, if true, but it has no connection to anything illegal or wrong. On what basis can we potentially punish him?

On what grounds should he be demoted? Because, at the end of the day he'll be able to turn around and point to another half a dozen guys who've slept with married women.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look. I don't even think he can nor should be dropped.

There's no debating what he did was a **** act, if true, but it has no connection to anything illegal or wrong. On what basis can we potentially punish him?

On what grounds should he be demoted? Because, at the end of the day he'll be able to turn around and point to another half a dozen guys who've slept with married women.
And how many of these half a dozen guys that he points at have touched there best mates misses in his house while he and kids are asleep?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spot on. Can't build a good team culture with selfish pricks like that. I certainly wouldn't want to play with him now. Even if lichaas misses opened her legs in front of him he should have told her to fuck off. It's a bit different because Lichaa is a former player. But look at the Wayne Carey thing. The whole North Melbourne team wanted to kill him. Elliott needs to be made an example of. No idea how the guys that have been defending Elliott have been brought up. But touching your best mates misses in his house while his kids are asleep is one of the grubbest acts I could think of. How the fuck can that even be defended. In terms of building a strong team culture its one of the worst things you could do. I couldn't imagine the playing group wanting to play along side him now.

Legally you probably couldn't sack him. But there's nothing to stop us from dropping to NSW cup. After a few weeks the message will be clear and he will start looking elsewhere. Particular if the playing group give him the cold shoulder everytime they see him.
I feel the same way, and I honestly don't think he's good news for the club. I really don't.

But if the playing group has got the ump ... They should stop being hypocritical and call put every player that sleeps with a married woman then. Why's it different cause it's an ex player's wife?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And how many of these half a dozen guys that he points at have touched there best mates misses in his house while he and kids are asleep?
Not arguing that what he did was bad. But my query is why it's different because it's his mates Mrs. It's bad because it's anyone's Mrs and every one of them should be called up for that then, if he is

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not arguing that what he did was bad. But my query is why it's different because it's his mates Mrs. It's bad because it's anyone's Mrs and every one of them should be called up for that then, if he is
I know it's hypocritical. But I couldn't care less how many married women Elliott or any other player sleeps with. It's the fact that he did it to a mate. It's a team sport. Lichaa is a former player who is still mates with alot of the playing group. I might be wrong but in terms of building a strong team culture and trust amongst the playing group I couldn't imagine how that's possible with characters like Eliott around who touch there mates wife's in there own house while kids are asleep. It's a dog and selfish act. I highly doubt the players would want him around after this and if that's the case then he needs to look elsewhere.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look I don't think that he should be sacked for all of this because ultimately was it an offence? short answer no. But what it has caused is another tabloid to start our season and continually create unrest at the start of our season. In saying that I believe for the betterment of the club and also for Adam, that he is stood down and forced into completing a program to help with his drinking because as I said before all of his offences have occurred due to the lack of self control he's shown when drinking and generally around alcohol.

I think about how much his family and especially his wife and child would be affected not only from these controversies but also if he continues to abuse alcohol in the future.

He has slowly grown into a player who's improved every year and I wouldn't want to lose him for nothing to a contender, that's why he should be stood down put through a program for people who abuse drinking and stood down from the prospect of being in the leadership group until he consistently shows us that he has improved as a person.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know it's hypocritical. But I couldn't care less how many married women Elliott or any other player sleeps with. It's the fact that he did it to a mate. It's a team sport. Lichaa is a former player who is still mates with alot of the playing group. I might be wrong but in terms of building a strong team culture and trust amongst the playing group I couldn't imagine how that's possible with characters like Eliott around who touch there mates wife's in there own house while kids are asleep. It's a dog and selfish act. I highly doubt the players would want him around after this and if that's the case then he needs to look elsewhere.
See that’s BS. If the players are screwing married women or partners of other people it’s the same as Elliot has done. Lichea is a nobody these days all Elliot has done is screw his best mates partner. I bet he’s not the only one in the NRL who fucks other people’s partners.
yeah dog act but he wouldn’t be the only one doing it. Where I stand I don’t give two shits if they sack him or keep him do what’s best for the club but if sacked for this then they better be consistent the next time another player screws a randoms partner

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See that’s BS. If the players are screwing married women or partners of other people it’s the same as Elliot has done. Lichea is a nobody these days all Elliot has done is screw his best mates partner. I bet he’s not the only one in the NRL who fucks other people’s partners.
yeah dog act but he wouldn’t be the only one doing it. Where I stand I don’t give two shits if they sack him or keep him do what’s best for the club but if sacked for this then they better be consistent the next time another player screws a randoms partner
That's exactly it mate and what I've been trying to say. Spot on.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just go win Games , thats all i want from my footy team, sick of loosing talent and loosing games for a moral victory.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of Trent Barrett’s pillars is trust, it appears that’s been breached, there is no way his team mates will have the same level of trust in Elliott if all these allegations are accurate.

It’ll be Interesting to see how it unfolds.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes it is worse because it’s his mates mrs, is that not obvious?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of Trent Barrett’s pillars is trust, it appears that’s been breached, there is no way his team mates will have the same level of trust in Elliott if all these allegations are accurate.

It’ll be Interesting to see how it unfolds.
Exactly it’s is about the clubs values and the perception you want your club to be seen as. Trent came out just before doofus Elliot did what he did and made strong emphasis on his “4 Pillars” so it’ll be interesting to see how it unfolds.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could drop him to NSW cup and make him play centre instead of his preferred position. .... no wait... that's what you do when you want to keep a player who doesn't want to stay.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly it’s is about the clubs values and the perception you want your club to be seen as. Trent came out just before doofus Elliot did what he did and made strong emphasis on his “4 Pillars” so it’ll be interesting to see how it unfolds.
It will be interesting without a doubt. Imagine it'll be dealt with in-house though so maybe we'll never know?