Michael Lichaa consolidated thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm gonna get blasted here but ehhh, whatever.

I don't think jmk is that bad. He's still very raw and underdeveloped and playing out of position, and it's clear to everyone (except pay) that he's not a half. Either utility or 9 is his best spot. Either move nu brown into the halves and shift jmk to 9 and promote woolford, or apparently cleeland is in our top 30, I've said it before and I'll say it again, give the poor guy a chance. You can argue that his isp form is shit and he won't be retained beyond this year but if it helps us avoid the spoon, I'm all for him getting a chance in these remaining 5 games

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The bloke should be charged with impersonating a first grade footballer. Gotta be one of the worst hookers I’ve ever seen in my life.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't think jmk is that bad. He's still very raw and underdeveloped and playing out of position, and it's clear to everyone (except pay) that he's not a half. Either utility or 9 is his best spot. Either move nu brown into the halves and shift jmk to 9 and promote woolford, or apparently cleeland is in our top 30, I've said it before and I'll say it again, give the poor guy a chance. You can argue that his isp form is shit and he won't be retained beyond this year but if it helps us avoid the spoon, I'm all for him getting a chance in these remaining 5 games
Not at all chimp !! nothing wrong with jmk.. yes he has a few silly decisions in him, but he is still young an it takes Time. He’s going ok tbh!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
thinking about our ISP squad... i really hope that when the nrl season is over that he doesn't go back and fuck up reserves.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The biggest issue is the guy that picks him week after week

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

"Underdeveloped" But yet you would still have a CRACK at him.
Sorry couldn't help myself.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay wants to make sure we are 100% wooden spooners before he drops lichha we are almost there fmd

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
canterbury are interested in broncos/redcliffe hooker jake turpin, made his debut a couple of weeks ago broncos wanting to keep him as back up for mccullough, other clubs chasing him to
What kind of player is he?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
canterbury are interested in broncos/redcliffe hooker jake turpin, made his debut a couple of weeks ago broncos wanting to keep him as back up for mccullough, other clubs chasing him to
Why? We have JMK, Woolford, Brown, Garlick, Lichaa all in the mix... and Ryan Gray coming through as well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can anyone clarify that Lichaa is under contract fully for next season or if we have a team option to terminate at the end of this year?

Myself and several others on here recall that we had a team option (which you would hope they would not exercise) but others seem to think it's a full two year deal.

I'd love to know for sure because what little hope I had for the future was partly based on Lichaa no longer torturing us each game.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone clarify that Lichaa is under contract fully for next season or if we have a team option to terminate at the end of this year?

Myself and several others on here recall that we had a team option (which you would hope they would not exercise) but others seem to think it's a full two year deal.

I'd love to know for sure because what little hope I had for the future was partly based on Lichaa no longer torturing us each game.
Email the club you might get an answer

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What kind of player is he?
played in halves most of his career qld school boys qld junior origin bellamy moved him to hooker in Melbourne where hes stayed, has a great short kicking game good long kicking game..very good defensive player very good attacking player

Status
Not open for further replies.