Michael lett has quit: confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well said FaceBreaker, the Guy's a "play one reasonable game out of 10" IQ of a pot plant.
You guy's watch. Hasler will make inu into the superstar if he signs with us.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lett not named in NSW cup

Looks like the rumours about Lett are true, unless he picked up an injury last week

not named in NSW cup this week...

what a time to quit the club as well, after the injuries we copped on Monday night, he might of cemented himself a regular first grade spot

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
not with Inu know. Lett and the club knew they were after Krisnian, and it was a wake up call to him that he won't see first grade at least for a very long time.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
The mole on the game plan said that Dessie and Lett had a massive blow up which resulted in Lett walking......?

Daniel_X

Waterboy
Reaction score
The mole on the game plan said that Dessie and Lett had a massive blow up which resulted in Lett walking......?
its true actually, a source/player told me that they had a minor blow-up

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't blame him, Goodwin and Wright have the worst games on earth and get picked over him, then you find out they're signing Inu.. and watching MacDougall get a call up and show some skill.. At some point along that line, he realised he'll never get a spot.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really not a loss to the club, the only special thing about him he had speed he wasn't a smart winger.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Finally the niff nuffs can move onto hyping up another reject now.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Finally the niff nuffs can move onto hyping up another reject now.
This. He was never really that good and just another player people over hype. No big loss at all

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
10 pages on a player whose played what? 3 games in first-grade for us? lol good work.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
10 pages on a player whose played what? 3 games in first-grade for us? lol good work.
A total of 13 first grade games @ 3 clubs and his got people like mr invisable who want to have his kids

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh well at least we can save some coin now

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I would be disappointed if Wright and Goodwin were obstructing my progress to first grade. The clubs he was at previously had representative players on the flanks.

Lett would make a decent outside centre in union.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lett would make a decent outside centre in union.
Anybody can make it in union from NRL. Boys from Toyota Cup would walk in a starting spot to play in super 14/15 or whatever its called. The game is soft...

Though i think the parents from private schools and cotporates wouldnt be happy having another dark coloured fella walk in and play for the waratahs..... true point

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody can make it in union from NRL. Boys from Toyota Cup would walk in a starting spot to play in super 14/15 or whatever its called. The game is soft...

Though i think the parents from private schools and cotporates wouldnt be happy having another dark coloured fella walk in and play for the waratahs..... true point
I'm no fan of Union, but that's absolute bulls*it. It's true that outside backs at Union have a lot lower workrate than League counterparts, simply because Union is a more forward-dominated game. That doesn't mean anybody can play that role at all. Did Will Chambers dominate Super Rugby? Did Luke MacDougall look that good in English Premiership? No.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

Spoken like a true dimwit. Just because you're too thick to understand the game doesn't make it soft. Just because the morons on the footy show say its soft doesn't mean it is.

I am a huge fan of both and I will say that league is much better at the moment but rugby is still good and far from soft. If you think it's soft go done to your local ground on Saturday and stick your head in a scrum or lie on the bottom of a ruck while they rake the **** out of you. If you think that it's just private school buys that play go down to Granville or Nepean oval and watch 1st grade this week.

Most people who convert and succeed probably played rugby as a schoolboy so have an understanding of the game bar Sailor and SBW.

It's cool if you don't like the game but don't bag it because your too ****ing dumb and ignorant to understand it. **** wit

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jeez.. seem to have stepped into one hell of a sh*t fight.. You guys want a tissue or tampons? More *****ing than a feminists convention with synchronized periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.